The global Naphthalene Derivatives Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future. Having its applications in industries such as construction, agrochemicals, pharmaceutical, it is one of the rapidly growing markets spreading its applications widely in their manufacturing operations.
What are Naphthalene Derivatives?
Naphthalene derivatives are compounds that are derived from naphthalene an organic compound, a white translucent volatile solid with a penetrating odor. These derivatives are aromatic hydrocarbons used in mothballs and in manufacturing dyes, explosives, pesticides, insecticides, pharmaceutical and so on.
What are the applications of Naphthalene Derivatives?
Naphthalene and its derivatives have its applications in agrochemicals, construction, pharmaceuticals and so on. They are also used to make artificial resins such as glyptal and in manufacturing insecticides, abrasives, fuels, paint additives, adhesives.
Market Research and Market Trends of Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market
- Naphthalene derivatives have huge range of applications in various industries such as Construction, Agrochemicals, Textile, Oil& Gas, Paints & Coatings, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical and so on. Speedy growth of these industries drive the naphthalene derivatives market.
Therefore, the market for naphthalene derivatives will grow creating huge range of opportunities. The increasing efforts R & D activities also play an important role in expanding this market in different sectors for their operations.
Who are the Major Players Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report Koppers (US), BASF (Germany), Rütgers (Belgium), Evonik (Germany), Cromogenia Units (Spain), King Industries, Inc. (US), Carbon Tech Group (Iran), JFE Chemical Corporation (Japan), Clariant (Switzerland), and Huntsman Corporation (US) and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Naphthalene Derivatives Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Naphthalene Derivatives Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Naphthalene Derivatives Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Naphthalene Derivatives Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Naphthalene Derivatives Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – By Derivatives (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. SNF (Sulfonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde)
9.2. Phthalic Anhydride
9.3. Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid
9.4. Alkyl Naphthalene Sulfonates
10. Naphthalene Derivatives – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.4. Oil& Gas
10.3.5. Paints & Coatings
10.3.6. Pulp & Paper
11. Naphthalene Derivatives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Naphthalene Derivatives Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Naphthalene Derivatives - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Naphthalene Derivatives - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Naphthalene Derivatives – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Naphthalene Derivatives Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Naphthalene Derivatives Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Naphthalene Derivatives Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. BASF (Germany)
15.3. Rütgers (Belgium)
15.4. Evonik (Germany)
15.5. Cromogenia Units (Spain)
15.6. King Industries, Inc. (US)
15.7. Carbon Tech Group (Iran)
15.8. JFE Chemical Corporation (Japan)
15.9. Clariant (Switzerland)
15.10. Huntsman Corporation (US)
15.11. Koppers (US)
15.12. Company 11
15.13. Company 12
15.14. Company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Naphthalene Derivatives Market -Appendix
17. Naphthalene Derivatives Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends