Variable Air Volume Systems surrounds the supply air to provide space with sustainable combination of humidity and temperature within their comfort zone. Due to this, the demand of VAV systems are getting increased in residential, commercial as well as industrial ecosystems. The annual growth of Variable Air Volume Systems Market is expected to reach xx USD by 2023 at a CAGR of xx%.
What is Variable Air Volume System ?
Variable Air Volume System is a type of heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Variable Air Volume varies the flow of air at constant temperature. The advantage of Variable Air Volume system is that it can more precise room temperature, it can reduce energy consumption by system fans and so on.
Market Research and Market Trends of Variable Air Volume Systems Market:
- Trend today is all about occupant’s need. Radiant cooling system is getting introduced which helps to reduce energy use and to improve thermal comfort. And this thermal comfort can be directly labeled by controlling VAV system through occupant survey.
- Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) is the new kind of technology of VAV system in which the air flow which is actually provided by the fan system will be now limited to ventilation components. Due to this, by this the amount of energy required to deliver heating and cooling will be slightly reduced, but pump energy will somehow increase. As a result, the building with low cooling requirements can implement this technology.
- Indirect Evaporate cooling is another technology which offers highly methodical way to cool an indoor space without increasing humidity. Engineers are implementing this technology in green buildings because it can optimize indoor climate and significantly reduce energy consumption.
Who are the Major Players in Variable Air Volume Systems Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Barcol-Air Ltd., Bion Safety Controls Pvt. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Emersion Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll Rand, Johnson Controls, KAD Air Conditioning, KMC Controls, United Technologies Corporation and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Variable Air Volume Systems Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Variable Air Volume Systems Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Variable Air Volume Systems Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Variable Air Volume Systems Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Variable Air Volume Systems Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Types (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Single Duct Terminal
8.3.2. Dual Duct Terminal
8.3.3. Induction VAV Terminal
8.3.4. Fan Powered VAV
126.96.36.199. Parallel Flow
188.8.131.52. Series Flow
9. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Products (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Air Handling Units
9.2. Air Measuring
9.3. Chilled Beams
9.5. Eco Advance HLR
9.6. Energy Recovery Ventilators
9.7. Fan and Blower Control units
9.10. Grills and Diffusers
9.11. Heating Coils and Cooling Coils
9.13. Under Floor Air Distribution
9.14. Variable Air Volume Terminals
9.15. Variable Speed Drivers
10. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Services (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Planned Maintenance
10.2. Predictive and Diagnostic Services
10.3. Remote Monitoring and Operations
10.4. Repair Services
11. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Functional Area (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Equipments (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.2. Condensers and Condensing Air System
12.3. Dedicated Outdoor Air System
12.4. Hybrid Cooling System
12.5. Indoor Packaged Equipment
12.6. Duct-Free Mini-Splits System
12.7. Roof Top Units
12.8. Variable Refrigerant Flow
12.9. Smart Equipment
13. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Controls (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.2. Control Panels
13.3. Control Sensors
13.4. Current Sensors and Transducers
13.5. OEM Controllers
13.6. Refrigeration Temperature, Pressure and Air Flow Controls
13.9. Variable Speed Drives
14. Variable Air Volume Systems - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Variable Air Volume Systems Market - North America Segment Research
14.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
14.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.2.2. Revenue and Trends
14.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
14.3. Variable Air Volume Systems - South America Segment Research
14.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.4.2. Revenue and Trends
14.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
14.5. Variable Air Volume Systems - Europe Segment Research
14.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.6.2. Revenue and Trends
14.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
14.7. Variable Air Volume Systems – APAC Segment Research
14.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.8.2. Revenue and Trends
14.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
15. Variable Air Volume Systems Market - Entropy
15.1. New product launches
15.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
16.1. Market Share Analysis
16.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
16.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
16.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
16.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
16.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
16.1.6. Best Practises for companies
17. Variable Air Volume Systems Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
18. Variable Air Volume Systems Market Company Analysis
18.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. Bion Safety Controls Pvt. Ltd.
14.3. Daikin Industries Ltd.
14.4. Emersion Electric Co.
14.5. Honeywell International Inc.
14.6. Ingersoll Rand
14.7. Johnson Controls
18.8. Barcol-Air Ltd
18.9. Company 8
18.10. Company 9
18.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
19. Variable Air Volume Systems Market -Appendix
20. Variable Air Volume Systems Market -Methodology Premium
20.1. Research Methodology
20.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
20.1.2. Industry Databases
20.1.4. Company News
20.1.5. Company Annual Reports
20.1.6. Application Trends
20.1.7. New Products and Product database
20.1.8. Company Transcripts
20.1.9. R&D Trends
20.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
20.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends