Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market size is forecast to reach $1.2 billion by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2020-2025. With rise in the consumption of insulator and semiconductor, the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market is witnessing an increase in demand. Growing public interest towards sustainable and environment-friendly products will further enhance the overall market demand for Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) during the forecast period.
The report: “Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Industry.
By Application - Coatings & mold, electrical insulation, lubrication-industrial, composites, personal care, paints, lubricants-food, thermal spray, Others.
By Geography – North America, South America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
- Asia-Pacific dominates the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market owing to increasing demand from applications such as automotive and aviation industries.
- Increasing demand from the personal care sector, owing to requirements in skincare products., is likely to aid in the market growth of Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN).
- Hexagonal boron nitrides’ unique properties of high thermal conductivity, excellent lubricating abilities, and low electrical conductivity with the functionality of a paint, will increase the demand for Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) in the near future.
- COVID-19 pandemic will create hurdles for the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market.
Application - Segment Analysis
Coatings & Molds sector has been the primary market for Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN). It is preferred for these applications due to its high thermal stability, good electrical insulation and excellent lubricating properties. This coating is ideal for creating a high temperature protective release coating, forming a ‘barrier layer’ between dissimilar materials, or as a high-performance lubricant on wear parts. This type of coating comes in a thick liquid form that can be brushed or it can be diluted with water to make its consistency more appropriate for spraying or dipping. By combining hexagonal boron nitrides’ unique properties of high thermal conductivity, excellent lubricating abilities, and low electrical conductivity with the functionality of a paint, the coating offers unsurpassed performance as an anti-stick release agent and lubricant in an incredibly convenient form.
Geography - Segment Analysis
APAC dominated the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market with a share of more than xx%, followed by North America and Europe. Hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN) is a synthetic material with similar properties to graphite and is sometimes referred to as “white graphite.” High performance h-BN coatings featuring a unique high-temperature binder, resulting in a thermally conductive, lubricating, temperature resistant coating. Key properties of this versatile, white crystalline powder include excellent lubricity and release properties, thermal conductivity, high temperature resistance, virtually chemically inert, electrically insulating. hexagonal boron nitride (micro-sized or nano-sized) were prepared by hot-isostatic pressing at 1700 °C. Due to high lubricity h-BN is also used as mold release agent for Plastic Injection and Metal Injection Molds.
Drivers – Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market
- Growing demand for Smart phones
Rapid increase in demand for smartphones have also created a vast demand of semiconductor and as Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) is also used in semiconductor. So, the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market will also grow with the increasing demand od smartphones. Regions in APAC such as China & India are the largest market for smartphones, as in last few years, these countries have shown a great interest towards importing or exporting smartphones, which has eventually led to the growth of Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market.
- Implementation of Governments Stringent Regulations
Implementation of stringent government regulations related to Construction or infrastructure will increase the market demand for Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) in the near future. In India government launches Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) Mission launched on 25th June 2015 which intends to provide housing for all in urban areas by year 2022. The Mission provides Central Assistance to the implementing agencies through States/Union Territories (UTs) and Central Nodal Agencies (CNAs) for providing houses to all eligible families/ beneficiaries against the validated demand for houses for about 1.12 cr. Owing to this the market demand for paints & coatings will grow and due to which the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) is expected to grow in the forecast period.
Challenges – Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market
- Impact of COVID-19
The rapid spread of coronavirus has had a major impact on global markets as, major economies of the world are completely lockdown due to this pandemic. Because of this major lockdown, suddenly all the consumer market has started to show zero interest towards purchasing any goods. One of the major difficulties, market is facing are the shutdown of all kinds of International transportation. Global crisis for all sectors including paints and coatings, which was hit by slowing demand in goods’ production and exports had slowdown the market for Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder(h-BN).
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) market. In 2019, the market of Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) has been consolidated by the top five players accounting for xx% of the share. Major players in the Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market are 3M, Höganäs AB, Showa Denko K.K., and Denka Company Limited, among others, among others.
- In October 2018, Denka Affiliate Toyo Styrene has acquired MS Resin Operations, Even though Denka already has an MS resin producing subsidiary in Singapore, it
- believes that once Toyo Styrene has acquired the MS resin operations from Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical, the Denka Group will be better equipped and its business
- foundation more robust. For example, the acquisition will enable the Group to upgrade its business continuity plans.
1. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key Trends by Application
2.3 Key Trends by Geography
3. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- Landscape
3.1 Comparative analysis
3.1.1 Market Share Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.2 Product Benchmarking- Top Companies
3.1.3 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.4 Patent Analysis- Top Companies
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium Premium
4.1 Top startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Shares
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market– Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case studies of successful ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis - Top companies
6. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Market Opportunities
6.4 Porters five force model
6.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3 Threat of new entrants
6.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market -Strategic analysis
7.1 Value chain analysis
7.2 Opportunities analysis
7.3 Market life cycle
7.4 Suppliers and distributors Analysis
8. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market– By Application (Market Size -$Million)
8.1 Coatings & mold
8.2 Electrical insulation
8.5 Personal care
8.8 Thermal spray
9. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million)
9.1 North America
9.2 South America
9.2.5 Rest of South America
9.3.9 Rest of Europe
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.4.4 South Korea
9.4.5 Australia & New Zealand
9.4.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
9.5.1 Middle East
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Africa
10. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- Entropy
10.1 New Product Launches
10.2 M&A’s, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
11. Market Share Analysis Premium
11.1 Market Share by Country- Top companies
11.2 Market Share by Region- Top companies
11.3 Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top companies
11.4 Market Share at global level- Top companies
11.5 Best Practices for companies
12. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market- List of Key Companies by Country Premium
13. Hexagonal-Boron Nitride Powder (h-BN) Market Company Analysis
13.1 Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2 Company 1
13.3 Company 2
13.4 Company 3
13.5 Company 4
13.6 Company 5
13.7 Company 6
13.8 Company 7
13.9 Company 8
13.10 Company 9
13.11 Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"