The inclination in the growth of the adhesives market is mainly due to rising demand for adhesives from industrial sector such as packaging, automotive, aerospace, wind energy, sport and leisure, railways, construction etc. The aim of packaging industries by using efficient quality adhesives in the market has provided the users with better packaging facilities which are non-harmful as well as non-toxic to the health of the customers. The growth in the industrial segment for adhesives is expected to be significantly higher than the consumer segment since industrial uses of adhesives will expand in the coming years.
What is Industrial Adhesive Market
Adhesive is a non-metallic material, which are composed by organic polymers in a liquid state when applied and become a solid state after further curing or hardening Adhesives are substances used to bind one surface to another and provide separation resistance. The use of Adhesive are into various industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Transport, Wind energy, Paint industry, and plywood Industry, Medical etc.
What are the major applications Industrial Adhesive Market
The use of adhesives eliminates the corrosion associated with dissimilar metals joining with different galvanic potential, such as the joining of steel with aluminum.
The use of bonding technology in production processes in general allows the material prop¬erties of the substrates to be retained. Compared to welding and soldering/brazing, the bonding process requires relatively little heat input. No damage occurs, unlike when rivets or screws are used.
Adhesive are in usage for all kinds of industries, small or heavy. In small industries like those of food products, toys or stationary items, Decorative use, Office and stationery use, carpentry work, fabric industry etc. adhesives play an important role in processing to packaging. In small industries it has roles like connecting the parts of the toys, the lipstick connected to its base etc.
The major end-users for Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market include the Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Transport, Wind energy, Paint industry, plywood Industry, Medical etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Industrial Adhesive Market
- The use of bonding technology in indus¬trial production can lead to time savings, can accelerate the production process and hence give rise to specific economic benefits. In shipbuilding, nowadays the inside decks can be bonded into the primary structure, so this eliminating time-consuming straightening work that would be required if the inside decks were attached by welding.
- Adhesive bonding is also an effective alternative to welding -giving a better finished appearance, better strength performance, stress distribution and avoids the process of welding which can reduce the intrinsic strength of the metal structure.
- With the extensive technologies, the medical field has discovered a non-toxic glue to replace commercially available products. Over 200 million major surgeries that are performed annually around the world, thus these factor impact on adhesives market having a promising future in the medical world.
Who are the Major Players in Industrial Adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes The Dow Chemical Co., 3M, Henkal AG & CO.KGaA, Huntsman, Wacker Chemie, AG Avery Dennison, Sika AG, RPM International Inc., MAPEI Bostik SA H.B.Fuller, Dow Automotive System and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.