The inclination in the growth of the adhesives market is mainly due to rising demand for adhesives from industrial sector such as packaging, automotive, aerospace, wind energy, sport and leisure, railways, construction etc. The aim of packaging industries by using efficient quality adhesives in the market has provided the users with better packaging facilities which are non-harmful as well as non-toxic to the health of the customers. The growth in the industrial segment for adhesives is expected to be significantly higher than the consumer segment since industrial uses of adhesives will expand in the coming years.
What is Industrial Adhesive Market
Adhesive is a non-metallic material, which are composed by organic polymers in a liquid state when applied and become a solid state after further curing or hardening Adhesives are substances used to bind one surface to another and provide separation resistance. The use of Adhesive are into various industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Transport, Wind energy, Paint industry, and plywood Industry, Medical etc.
What are the major applications Industrial Adhesive Market
The use of adhesives eliminates the corrosion associated with dissimilar metals joining with different galvanic potential, such as the joining of steel with aluminum.
The use of bonding technology in production processes in general allows the material prop¬erties of the substrates to be retained. Compared to welding and soldering/brazing, the bonding process requires relatively little heat input. No damage occurs, unlike when rivets or screws are used.
Adhesive are in usage for all kinds of industries, small or heavy. In small industries like those of food products, toys or stationary items, Decorative use, Office and stationery use, carpentry work, fabric industry etc. adhesives play an important role in processing to packaging. In small industries it has roles like connecting the parts of the toys, the lipstick connected to its base etc.
The major end-users for Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market include the Automotive, Aerospace, Healthcare, Transport, Wind energy, Paint industry, plywood Industry, Medical etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Industrial Adhesive Market
- The use of bonding technology in indus¬trial production can lead to time savings, can accelerate the production process and hence give rise to specific economic benefits. In shipbuilding, nowadays the inside decks can be bonded into the primary structure, so this eliminating time-consuming straightening work that would be required if the inside decks were attached by welding.
- Adhesive bonding is also an effective alternative to welding -giving a better finished appearance, better strength performance, stress distribution and avoids the process of welding which can reduce the intrinsic strength of the metal structure.
- With the extensive technologies, the medical field has discovered a non-toxic glue to replace commercially available products. Over 200 million major surgeries that are performed annually around the world, thus these factor impact on adhesives market having a promising future in the medical world.
Who are the Major Players in Industrial Adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes The Dow Chemical Co., 3M, Henkal AG & CO.KGaA, Huntsman, Wacker Chemie, AG Avery Dennison, Sika AG, RPM International Inc., MAPEI Bostik SA H.B.Fuller, Dow Automotive System and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Industrial Adhesives Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Industrial Adhesives Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Industrial Adhesives Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Industrial Adhesives Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Industrial Adhesives Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Industrial Adhesives Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Industrial Adhesives Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Industrial Adhesives Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Chemical Composition
18.104.22.168. Acrylic Adhesive
22.214.171.124. Epoxy Adhesive
126.96.36.199. Phenolic, Melamine and Formaldehyde Resins
188.8.131.52. Polyurethane Adhesive
184.108.40.206. Rubber adhesives
220.127.116.11. Silicone Adhesives
8.3.2. Adhesion Properties
18.104.22.168. Hot Melt Adhesives
22.214.171.124. Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA)
126.96.36.199. Thermoset Adhesives
188.8.131.52. UV curing Adhesives
9. Industrial Adhesives Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Electric Motors
9.5. Fire Protection
9.7. Heat Exchangers
9.10. Medical Device Bonding
9.11. MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul)
9.13. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
9.14. Pump, Valve & Plumbing
10. Industrial Adhesives Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Industrial Adhesives – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.3. Transport Industry
11.3.4. Wind energy
11.3.6. Ceramic & Leather Industry
12. Industrial Adhesives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Industrial Adhesives Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
12.3. Industrial Adhesives - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
12.5. Industrial Adhesives - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
12.7. Industrial Adhesives – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
13. Industrial Adhesives Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Industrial Adhesives Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Industrial Adhesives Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Industrial Adhesives Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.3. Henkal AG & CO.KGaA
16.5. Wacker Chemie
16.6. AG Avery Dennison
16.7. Sika AG
16.8. RPM International Inc.
16.9. The Dow Chemical Co
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Industrial Adhesives Market - Appendix
18. Industrial Adhesives Market - Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends