The global Liquid Roofing market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 6.74% during 2018-2023. The liquid roofing market is being driven by the increasing construction taking place to accommodate growing populations especially in the Asian region. The liquid roofing market is also affected by changing consumer preferences for nuclear families and lifestyles.
What is Liquid Roofing?
Liquid Roofing is the process of applying coatings to the roof to prolong its lifetime, lower the temperature (also lowering energy requirement and pollution) and making the surface easier to clean and maintain. The process has been refined over many years and various materials have been used to coat the roof and new types of equipment have been used in application.
What are the applications of Liquid Roofing?
Liquid roofing can be applied to any type of roof including dome, pitched and flat. The coatings are manufactured using different types of materials (such as Acrylic, Bituminous, Silicone, Asphalt, Polyurethane, Hybrids) and subsequently used in industries such as Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Public Infrastructure, Healthcare Institutions, Industrial Warehouses, Educational Institutions and others.
Market Research and Market Trends:
- The increasing construction of buildings whether they are residential, commercial, institutional or others, has led the demand for liquid roofing throughout the last few decades. Growing population in Asia will contribute the increasing demand for the product. Most liquid roofing companies operate in Europe and North America and may begin expanding to the regions in demand.
- Reflective coatings are known for providing a more attractive finish and may be more sustainable than previous forms of coatings. Bitumen coatings in particular, may grow in popularity as they are known for their superior waterproof properties.
- Several changes in lifestyle such as nuclear families and preferences are going to also influence construction, and in turn influence the demand for liquid roofing.
Who are the key players in the Liquid Roofing market?
The key players in the Liquid Roofing market are Langley Waterproofing Systems, Accella Polyurethane Systems, Acrymax Technologies, Inc., Icopal, Kemper Systems, Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd, BASF, Dow Chemical, AkzoNobel N.V., Saint-Gobain, 3M and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Liquid Roofing Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Liquid Roofing Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Liquid Roofing Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Liquid Roofing Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Liquid Roofing Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Liquid Roofing Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Liquid Roofing Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Liquid Roofing Market – By Roof Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Liquid Roofing Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.3. Bituminous membranes
10. Liquid Roofing Market – By Method (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Liquid Roofing Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Commercial Buildings
11.2. Residential Buildings
11.3. Public Infrastructure
11.4. Industrial Facilities
11.5. Healthcare Institutions
11.6. Educational Institutions
11.7. Food and Beverage
12. Liquid Roofing - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Liquid Roofing Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
12.3. Liquid Roofing - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
12.5. Liquid Roofing - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
12.7. Liquid Roofing – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
13. Liquid Roofing Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Liquid Roofing Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Liquid Roofing Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Liquid Roofing Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Accella Polyurethane Systems
16.3. Acrymax Technologies Inc.
16.5. Kemper Systems
16.6. Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd
16.8. Dow Chemical
16.9. AkzoNobel N.V.
16.11. Langley Waterproofing Systems
16.12. Company 11
16.13. Company 12
16.14. Company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Liquid Roofing Market -Appendix
18. Liquid Roofing Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends