Protective Coatings resins market is expected to grow at a steady pace in the coming years. Epoxy, Alkyds, Acrylic, Polyurethane, vinyl etc. are the different types of coating applications. Acrylics remain to be most popular of all, mainly in Asia Pacific in 2017. The rising demand for end user segments such as architecture and automotive industry is drive the demand for these resins.
What is Protective Coatings Resins?
Protective Coatings resins are polymer compounds which are used in various applications to provide resistance from corrosion, hardness, weather and stains. The protective coatings are formulated using a variety of techniques. The formulation could be water-based, oil-based or a powder. The process to ensure the compatibility for coatings resin depends upon the specifications such as location, base material, type of coating etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Protective Coatings Resins Market
- The protective coating resins manufacturers are conducting regular researches to comply with the changing performances, environmental and economic needs worldwide. Leading companies such as Arkema are offering solutions based on aqueous polymer emulsions, apacifiers, aqueous or solvent based alkyds and acrylics, oil free polyester resins, polyester polyol, powder polyester resins and additives solvent based systems.
- Controlling air pollution amongst others types of pollution has become a major concern for governments. To prevent air pollution National environmental bodies have introduced stringent rules and regulations on VOC emission standards for the coating industry. The market is observing a shift of usage from oil based to water based coating in a number of industries. Water based coatings that were highly adopted in high end automobiles are now being implemented in industrial, furniture and construction industry owing to their ability for being ecofriendly and their compliance.
Who are the Major Players in Protective Coatings Resins Market?
The major vendors in the Protective Coating resins market are The Dow Chemical, Momentive Specialty Chemicals, Royal DSM, BASF, Arkema, Cytec Coating Resins, Electrolube, Alberdingk Boley Inc., Brenntag Specialties Inc., Company 10 and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Protective Coating Resins Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Protective Coating Resins Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Protective Coating Resins Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Protective Coating Resins Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Protective Coating Resins Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Protective Coating Resins Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Protective Coating Resins Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Protective Coating Resins Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Protective Coating Resins Market – By Formulations (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Protective Coating Resins – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.3. Oil & Gas
10.3.7. Building & Construction
10.3.8. Textiles, Non-Woven Glass Fibers & Leather
11. Protective Coating Resins - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Protective Coating Resins Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. Protective Coating Resins - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. Protective Coating Resins - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. Protective Coating Resins – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. Protective Coating Resins Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Protective Coating Resins Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Protective Coating Resins Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Protective Coating Resins Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Momentive Specialty Chemicals
15.3. Royal DSM
15.6. Cytec Coating Resins
15.8. Alberdingk Boley Inc.
15.9. Brenntag Specialties Inc.
15.10. The Dow Chemical
15.11. company 10
15.12. company 11
15.13. company 12 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Protective Coating Resins Market -Appendix
17. Protective Coating Resins Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends