The global OEM Insulation Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future with its increasing number of applications in various industries. Increasing demand for reducing the energy consumption in industrial activities is the main factor that is effecting the growth of OEM insulation market.
What is OEM Insulation?
The term OEM insulation refers to Original Equipment Manufacturers of subsystems of thermal insulators. Thermal insulators are used to minimize heat gain or loss by forming blocks between surfaces that vary in temperatures.
What are the applications of OEM Insulation?
OEM insulation has wide range of applications due to its ability to technical performance of the manufactured products through efficient insulation. It is extensively used industrial applications such as refrigeration, pharmaceuticals, automotive, construction and food processing specially to strengthen the anti-vibration structures. OEM insulation is an effective solution that is frequently used in automotive to provide safety and comfort in vehicles by insulating the vehicle parts.
Market Research and Market Trends of OEM Insulation Market
- The global market for OEM insulation is expected to foresee a lucrative growth in developing countries. Increasing public and private investments in various industrial to deliver high quality industrial outcome has been impacting the OEM insulation. Upgradation of manufacturing techniques is the major factor that is fueling this market. Increasing environmental concern to save energy and growing demand for industrial insulation will help OEM insulation market to expand its applications in several sectors.
Who are the Major Players OEM Insulation Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Rockwool Technical Insulation, H.Loeb Corp., Wisconsin Foam Products, Innovative Insulation Inc., ESPE Mfg. Co., Inc., Pyro Shield, Inc., Flexotherm Brand Heated Products, Thermo Dyne Corp., Pacor,Inc., Morgan Thermal Ceramics and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. OEM Insulation Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. OEM Insulation Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. OEM Insulation Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. OEM Insulation Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. OEM Insulation Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. OEM Insulation Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. OEM Insulation Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. OEM Insulation Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Foamed Plastics
18.104.22.168. Polyisocyanurate Foam
22.214.171.124. Extruded Polystyrene Foam
126.96.36.199. Expanded Polystyrene Foam
8.3.2. Mineral/Rock Wool
188.8.131.52. Calcium Silicate
8.3.3. Glass Wool
8.3.4. Stone Wool
184.108.40.206. Phenolic Foam
220.127.116.11. Melamine Foam
18.104.22.168. Cellular/Foamed glass
22.214.171.124. Closed Cell elastomeric Foam
126.96.36.199. Fiber Glass
188.8.131.52. Foamed Plastics
9. OEM Insulation – By End-Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
184.108.40.206. Power /solar/ hydro electricity generation
220.127.116.11. Food Processing
18.104.22.168. Baking Ovens
22.214.171.124. Water Heaters
126.96.36.199. Washers and Dryers
188.8.131.52. Air Conditioning
184.108.40.206. Rail and Subway
220.127.116.11. Aerospace and Spacecraft
10. OEM Insulation - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. OEM Insulation Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. OEM Insulation - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. OEM Insulation - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. OEM Insulation – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. OEM Insulation Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. OEM Insulation Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. OEM Insulation Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. OEM Insulation Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. H.Loeb Corp
14.3. Wisconsin Foam Products
14.4. Innovative Insulation Inc.
14.5. ESPE Mfg. Co. Inc.
14.6. Pyro Shield Inc.
14.7. Flexotherm Brand Heated Products
14.8. Thermo Dyne Corp.
14.9. Pacor Inc.
14.10. Morgan Thermal Ceramics
14.11. Rockwool Technical Insulation
14.12. Company 11
14.13. Company 12
14.14. Company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. OEM Insulation Market -Appendix
16. OEM Insulation Market -Methodology Premium
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends