Bromine is one of the halogen element, is available commercially. It is recovered commercially through the treatment of seawater with chlorine gas and flushing through air, we use this bromine to prepare bromine compounds. The major source of bromine is japan ocean water dead sea and brine wells of china. As an application, we use it more frequently for surface treatment for rubber for car tires, surface cleaning, infection for swimming pool and industrial cooling water. We also use it as a soil pest control, soil pest control and storage pest control. Out of all derivatives of bromine. Organobromines is holding the largest market share, this is brominated organic compounds. Hydrogen bromide is having various applications such as flame retardants, pharmaceuticals formulation, and oil and gas drillings.
The worldwide Bromine Market has been segmented on the basis of derivatives and application of bromine in different verticals. Derivatives of the bromines are segmented as Organobromines, Clear Brine Fluids (CBFs) and so on. Its applications are in different areas are segmented as Flame Retardants, BHR Flow Batteries, Fine Chemicals and Agriculture Products, and so on.
What is Bromine?
Bromine is a chemical, that is a member of the chemical family, this element used on the basis of a wide variety of derivative and compounds, and it is mainly used as a fire retardant or to prevent the fire. These flame retardants used as inputs of the manufacturing process and end products. Bromine is found naturally in a seawater and another water reservoir such as Dead Sea.
What are the applications of Bromine?
Various bromine compound has different use, Bromine is captured majorly by fire retardant industries, as a water purifier/disinfectant as an alternative to chlorine, bromine is also used for water treatment in swimming pools. Compounds of bromine are also effective for pesticides, it is used for soil fumigants in agriculture particularly in fruit growing and also used as a fumigant to prevent the pest from attacking stored grain.
Market Research and Market Trends of Bromine Market:
- According to a research, it is important to have 27 out of 92 natural occurring elements considered essential for a human life. Out of these all bromine is one of the important elements for human being. Bromine enables tissues development including human and without bromine existence of animals is null.
Who are the Major Players of Bromine Market?
The major players in this market are Israel Chemical Ltd, Tetra Technologies Inc, Tata Chemicals Ltd. (India), Hindustan Salts Ltd. and 20 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.