The properties of conductive ink has set aside the usage of wired material in one corner. The future is hold towards the conductive ink as these are transparent in nature and contains conductive materials which completes the whole circuit. Conductive inks can be more economical in nature compared to traditional industrial standards for conductive such as etching copper from copper plated substrates to form conductive traces on relevant substrate. Silver conductive inks are widely used out of other forms of conductive inks. The fine conductive property of the silver conductive ink make it most valuable for conductive traces on the substrates.
What are Conductive Ink?
Conductive Inks is the ink which provide critical performance characteristics for printed and flexible electronic system or circuit. The conductive ink contains the conductive components such as silver, carbon, graphite or other precious metal coated base material. Conductive ink can be applied in several ways such as screen print, flexographic, spray, dip, syringe dispense and stencil print.
What are the applications of Conductive Ink?
The applications of talc are Cordierite ceramics, food, paints, coatings, paper coating, lubricant, anti-sticking agent, personal care, pharmaceuticals, plastics, polyester putties and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Conductive Ink:
- One of the trends of conductive ink is its usage in automotive industry. The major opportunity growth has been seen in serving the need for conductive ink in window demisters, seat belt buttons, airbag deployers and others. The usage of conductive ink has been extended to the seat occupancy sensors and heaters of automobile. Automotive manufacturers are cutting short the usage of wired materials to minimize the cost and making the complete circuit without any wiring mess. The conductive ink is now expanding further because of it conductive properties which is making it more favorable in touch screens, mold electronics, transparent heaters, and high temperature die attach materials and others.
- The other trends of conductive ink are photovoltaic, Elector magnetic shielding, transparent conductive film, conformal aerospace deposition and PCB printing.
Who are the Major Players in Conductive Ink Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Dycotec Material Ltd, Sigma Aldrich Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.