The properties of conductive ink has set aside the usage of wired material in one corner. The future is hold towards the conductive ink as these are transparent in nature and contains conductive materials which completes the whole circuit. Conductive inks can be more economical in nature compared to traditional industrial standards for conductive such as etching copper from copper plated substrates to form conductive traces on relevant substrate. Silver conductive inks are widely used out of other forms of conductive inks. The fine conductive property of the silver conductive ink make it most valuable for conductive traces on the substrates.
What are Conductive Ink?
Conductive Inks is the ink which provide critical performance characteristics for printed and flexible electronic system or circuit. The conductive ink contains the conductive components such as silver, carbon, graphite or other precious metal coated base material. Conductive ink can be applied in several ways such as screen print, flexographic, spray, dip, syringe dispense and stencil print.
What are the applications of Conductive Ink?
The applications of talc are Cordierite ceramics, food, paints, coatings, paper coating, lubricant, anti-sticking agent, personal care, pharmaceuticals, plastics, polyester putties and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Conductive Ink:
- One of the trends of conductive ink is its usage in automotive industry. The major opportunity growth has been seen in serving the need for conductive ink in window demisters, seat belt buttons, airbag deployers and others. The usage of conductive ink has been extended to the seat occupancy sensors and heaters of automobile. Automotive manufacturers are cutting short the usage of wired materials to minimize the cost and making the complete circuit without any wiring mess. The conductive ink is now expanding further because of it conductive properties which is making it more favorable in touch screens, mold electronics, transparent heaters, and high temperature die attach materials and others.
- The other trends of conductive ink are photovoltaic, Elector magnetic shielding, transparent conductive film, conformal aerospace deposition and PCB printing.
Who are the Major Players in Conductive Ink Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Dycotec Material Ltd, Sigma Aldrich Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Conductive Inks Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Conductive Inks Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Conductive Inks Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Conductive Inks Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Conductive Inks Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Conductive Inks Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Conductive Inks Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Conductive Inks Market – By Ink Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Clear Conductive Ink
8.3.3. Silver Conductive Ink
8.3.4. Carbon Inks
8.3.5. Dielectric Ink
8.3.6. Silver-Silver Chloride Inks (Ag-AgCl)
8.3.7. Radio Opaque Inks
8.3.8. Silicone Inks
8.3.9. Copper Ink
8.3.10. Nickel Ink
8.3.11. Copper Nickel Alloy Ink
8.3.12. Aluminium Ink
9. Conductive Inks Market – By Resin Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Silver Conductive Ink
9.1.8. Water Based
9.2. Carbon Ink
9.2.5. Water Based
9.3. Silver-Silver Chloride Inks (Ag-AgCl)
9.4. Radio Opaque Inks
10. Conductive Inks Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Touch Screens
10.2. Capacitive Touch Sensors
10.3. Membrane Switches
10.4. Electroluminescent Lamps
10.5. EL Panel and LED Lighting
10.6. Printed Heaters
10.7. Circuit and Electrochemical Assemblies
10.8. PTF Circuits
10.9. Additive Circuits
10.10. Defibrillator Pads
10.11. EKG/EEG Electrodes
10.12. Blood Glucose Sensors
10.13. EMI/ RFI Applications
10.14. Flex Circuits
11. Conductive Inks - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Conductive Inks Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Conductive Inks - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Conductive Inks - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Conductive Inks – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Conductive Inks Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Conductive Inks Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Conductive Inks Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Conductive Inks Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Dycotec Material Ltd
15.3. Sigma Aldrich Organization
15.4. Company 3
15.5. Company 4
15.6. Company 5
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Conductive Inks Market - Appendix
17. Conductive Inks Market - Methodology
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends