The global Energy Recovery Ventilator market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 8% during 2018-2023.
The growing concerns for pollution and the rising cost of energy has affected the demand for energy recovery ventilators. The North American region will dominate the demand for energy recovery ventilators as there is a growing population in the region, and the subsequent rising construction. It will be closely followed by the Asian region, which consists of India and China that is also undergoing rising construction to accommodate the population.
What is an Energy Recovery Ventilator?
Energy Recovery Ventilators are units that recover energy from indoor supply air to outdoor supply air so that the owners of buildings, whether residential or commercial, can reduce costs. Energy Recovery Ventilators can be used in a variety of locations whether it is a classroom, restaurant or home. These systems have become a staple part of HVAC systems.
What are the applications of Energy Recovery Ventilator?
Energy Recovery Ventilator are of various types such as Rotary Heat Exchanger, Plate Heat Exchanger, Heat-Pipe Exchanger, runaround Coils, Thermosiphon, Twin towers and others. They are mostly used in Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Public Infrastructure, Industrial Facilities, Healthcare Institutions, Educational Institutions and others.
Market Research and Market Trends:
- US Tariffs on steel and aluminum and steel will affect the production of all HVAC products. The prices of the products could rise as manufacturers sought to cover the increased cost of manufacturing, although the demand is not expected to be affected as these ventilators have numerous benefits.
- The EU has sought out to improve energy savings by 20% by 2020 and in order to do this, by imposing regulations on various industries. Consumers will also sought to reduce their energy consumption as a result, and help in combatting pollution.
- Energy Enforcement Regulations in 2009 and more such reforms are pushing manufacturers to develop more energy efficient devices, so that the rate of pollution can be subdued. More such regulations will keep manufacturers in check to deliver such devices and energy recovery ventilator manufacturers will be encouraged.
Who are the key players in the Energy Recovery Ventilator market?
The key players in the Energy Recovery Ventilator market are Johnson Controls, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic, Nortek Air Solutions, Carrier Corporation, Munters, Lennox Residential, LG, Daikin, Zehnder America, Fujitsu General, Greenheck and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Rotary Heat Exchanger
8.3.2. Plate Heat Exchanger
8.3.3. Heat-Pipe Exchanger
8.3.4. Run around Coils
8.3.6. Twin towers
9. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – By Industry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Commercial Buildings
9.2. Residential Buildings
9.3. Public Infrastructure
9.4. Industrial Facilities
9.5. Healthcare Institutions
9.6. Educational Institutions
10. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – By Product Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Cleaning Air
11.2. Energy Recovery
12. Energy Recovery Ventilator - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
12.3. Energy Recovery Ventilator - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
12.5. Energy Recovery Ventilator - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
12.7. Energy Recovery Ventilator – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
13. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Mitsubishi Electric
16.4. Nortek Air Solutions
16.5. Carrier Corporation
16.7. Lennox Residential
16.10. Zehnder America
16.11. Johnson Controls
16.12. company 11
16.13. company 12
16.14. company 13 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market -Appendix
18. Energy Recovery Ventilator Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends