The global Sic Fibers Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future with its increasing number of applications in industries such as aerospace & defense, power generation, nuclear power plants, chemical industries.
What are Sic fibers?
The term Sic refers to Silicon Carbide which is also known as carborundum is used in making fibers. Sic fibers are type of Non-oxide ceramic fibers that are fine, flexible continuous fibers extensively used in different woven fabrics. They are light, strong and offer oxidation resistance in high temperature.
What are the applications of Sic Carbides?
Sic fibers are widely used in areas such as spacecraft, burner, aircraft engines, turbine for power generation, fuel cladding and channel boxes of nuclear applications. Owing its ability to withstand 1200°c temperature, Sic fibers are also highly used in metal, ceramic and polymer matrix composites.
Chemical industries also use Sic fibers in operations such as heat exchange, reforming, reactors and filters. They are also widely used in combustion and turbine section components of aero-propulsion and land-based gas turbine engines.
Market Research and Market Trends of Sic Fibers Market
- The global market for Sic Fibers is expected to foresee a lucrative growth irrespective of the concern it being expensive. Technological advancements in industries such as aerospace, defense, nuclear industry is the main factor that is fueling the growth of this market.
- The market is also expected to take advantage of features of Sic fibers features such as oxidation and corrosion resistance, low density, high strength. These features of Sic fibers will help create opportunities for its market to spread its application across various manufacturing and energy generation industries.
Who are the Major Players Sic Fibers Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Saint-Gobain Ceramics, UBE Industries, Calix Ceramic Solutions, Washington Mills Electro Minerals, NGS Advanced Fibers, COI Ceramics, Reade Advanced Materials, Panadyne , Nippon Carbon Co.Ltd, SGL Group-The Carbon Company, Volzhsky Abrasive Works, Specialty Materials,ACF and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. SiC Fibers Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. SiC Fibers Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. SiC Fibers Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. SiC Fibers Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. SiC Fibers Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. SiC Fibers Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. SiC Fibers Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. SiC Fibers Market – By Type of Fiber (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.3. Woven cloth
9. SiC Fibers Market – By Usage (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. CMC (Ceramic Matrix Composition)
9.1.2. PMC (Polymer Matrix Composition)
9.1.3. MMC (Metal Matrix Composition)
9.2.1. Woven fabric
10. SiC Fibers – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Aerospace & Defense
10.3.2. Power Generation
11. SiC Fibers - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. SiC Fibers Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. SiC Fibers - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. SiC Fibers - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. SiC Fibers – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. SiC Fibers Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. SiC Fibers Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. SiC Fibers Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. SiC Fibers Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. UBE Industries
11.3. Calix Ceramic Solutions
11.4. Washington Mills Electro Minerals
11.5. NGS Advanced Fibers
11.6. COI Ceramics
11.7. Reade Advanced Materials
11.8. Nippon Carbon Co.Ltd
11.9. Volzhsky Abrasive Works
11.10. Saint-Gobain Ceramics
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. SiC Fibers Market -Appendix
17. SiC Fibers Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends