Cold Storage Construction is one of the fastest growing market for food storage industry. This construction involves 4 systems like civil construction, Thermal Insulation, Refrigeration System and Electrical system. In every stage many factors include like insulation of panels, refrigeration, controlling temperature and so on. For this, the market is using computer technology like 3D modeling, Virtual imaging, Laser scanning. These are kept in the construction itself to monitor the products. APAC countries are the largest markets for cold storage units.
What is Cold Storage Construction?
Cold storage construction is the building the warehouse that involves all necessary functional requirements like Temperature, Humidity and so on to store food products. Depending upon the requirement, many types of cold storages are present. They are bulk cold stores, Multi-purpose Cold stores, Small cold stores, Frozen Cold Stores and so on. The insulation materials are key factors to maintain temperatures of cold storage. The insulation materials are Thermocol, Polystyrene, cork and PUF panels.
What are the applications of Cold Storage Construction?
The cold storage construction is used for storing food products like Dairy, Fish, Meat, and so. These are applied to delivering purpose of different materials which should be preserved under Refrigerator. The end users of Cold Storage are Humans, animals and Birds.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cold Storage Construction:
- The market research shows usage of insulating PUF panels as stainless steel material increases the shelf life of the storage unit. Also implementing computer technology for temperature sensing and monitoring system became a trend in the market.
- Randall Manufacturing Company located at Elmhurst, Illinois introduced “Green Insulwall” which has fire resistant properties and meets American society for testing and materials (ASTM) standards.
Who are the Major Players in Cold Storage Construction Market?
The companies involved in the project of Cold Storage construction are Am kings, Preferred Freezer Service, Swire Cold Storage Ltd, Ameri cold logistics, AB &R, EPAC and 10 more Companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Cold Storage Construction Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Cold Storage Construction Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Cold Storage Construction Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Cold Storage Construction Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cold Storage Construction Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Cold Storage Construction Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Cold Storage Construction Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Cold Storage Construction Market – By Materials (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Vapor barriers
Non hardening butyl mastic
Acetic acid curing silicone
Single pack polyurethane sealant
8.3.3. Facing Materials
Galvanized steel sheeting
Stainless steel sheeting
Glass Reinforced Plastics
9. Cold Storage Construction Market – By Storage Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Bulk Cold stores
9.2. Multi -purpose Cold Stores
9.3. Small Cold Stores
9.4. Frozen Cold Stores
9.5. Mini Units/Walk-in Cold stores
9.6. Controlled Atmosphere (CA) stores
10. Cold Storage Construction Market – By Functionality (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Temperature variations
10.3. Product stored
11. Cold Storage Construction Market – By Insulation Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4. Poly Urethene Foam (PUF) panels
11.5. Polyurethane foam
11.6. Mineral Wool
11.7. Phenolic foam
12. Cold Storage Construction Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Food Products
12.1.1. Sea food
12.1.3. Dairy products
13. Cold Storage Construction – By End Users(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
13.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
14. Cold Storage Construction - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Cold Storage Construction Market - North America Segment Research
14.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
14.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.2.2. Revenue and Trends
14.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
14.3. Cold Storage Construction - South America Segment Research
14.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.4.2. Revenue and Trends
14.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
14.5. Cold Storage Construction - Europe Segment Research
14.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.6.2. Revenue and Trends
14.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
14.7. Cold Storage Construction – APAC Segment Research
14.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.8.2. Revenue and Trends
14.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
15. Cold Storage Construction Market - Entropy
15.1. New product launches
15.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Cold Storage Construction Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
16.1. Market Share Analysis
16.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
16.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
16.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
16.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
16.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
16.1.6. Best Practises for companies
17. Cold Storage Construction Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
18. Cold Storage Construction Market Company Analysis
18.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
18.2. Am kings
18.3. Preferred Freezer Service
18.4. Swire Cold Storage Ltd
18.5. Ameri cold logistics
18.6. AB &R
18.8. Company 7
18.9. Company 8
18.10. Company 9
18.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
19. Cold Storage Construction Market -Appendix
20. Cold Storage Construction Market -Methodology Premium
20.1. Research Methodology
20.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
20.1.2. Industry Databases
20.1.4. Company News
20.1.5. Company Annual Reports
20.1.6. Application Trends
20.1.7. New Products and Product database
20.1.8. Company Transcripts
20.1.9. R&D Trends
20.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
20.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends