There is huge demand in the applications of structural adhesive like construction, automotive, rail, aerospace and so on. Structural adhesive can replace the welding in automotive. There is a need to increase the use of adhesive in automotive to decrease the weight and increase the fuel efficiency.
What is Structural adhesive?
Structural adhesives is a high power adhesives that are commonly used in steel applications and engineering applications. The structural adhesive designed to fill nail holes, laminate boards and bond seams. Structural adhesive is 100 percent reactive and holds a very tough and resilient acrylic makeup. In structural adhesive a bonding agent used to prepare bonded joints which are able to sustain very high load. Common examples of structural adhesives include epoxies, cyanoacrylates, and certain urethanes and acrylic adhesives.
Market Research and Market Trends of Structural adhesive market.
- Structural adhesives are going to fly, aerospace department adopted structural adhesive.
- According to many reports structural adhesive started replacing the role of welds and rivets.
- Many manufactures are looking forward for structural adhesive as it has superior durability.
Who are the Major Players in structural adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Henkel, plexus, royal adhesive and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Structural Adhesive Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Structural Adhesive Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Structural Adhesive Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Structural Adhesive Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Structural Adhesive Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Structural Adhesive Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Structural Adhesive Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Structural Adhesive Market – By chemistry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2 Toughened acrylics
184.108.40.206 Vinyl acetates
9. Structural Adhesive Market – By type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1 hot melt
9.2 reactive hot melt
10. Structural Adhesive Market – by load carrying capabilities (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2 semi structural
11. Structural Adhesive Market – Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.7 Bus and truck
11.8 Wind energy
12. Structural Adhesive Market – By form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13. Structural Adhesive Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1 Retail Stores
13.1.1 Department Store
13.1.3 Warehouse retailers
13.1.4 Speciality Retailers
13.1.5 Discount retailer
14. Structural Adhesive - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1. Structural Adhesive Market - North America Segment Research
14.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
14.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.2.2. Revenue and Trends
14.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
14.3. Structural Adhesive - South America Segment Research
14.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.4.2. Revenue and Trends
14.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
14.5. Structural Adhesive - Europe Segment Research
14.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.6.2. Revenue and Trends
14.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
14.7. Structural Adhesive – APAC Segment Research
14.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
14.8.2. Revenue and Trends
14.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
14.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
14.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
15. Structural Adhesive Market - Entropy
15.1. New product launches
15.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
16. Structural Adhesive Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
16.1. Market Share Analysis
16.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
16.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
16.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
16.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
16.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
16.1.6. Best Practises for companies
17. Structural Adhesive Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
18. Structural Adhesive Market Company Analysis
18.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
18.4. royal adhesive
18.5. Company 4
18.6. Company 5
18.7. Company 6
18.8. Company 7
18.9. Company 8
18.10. Company 9
18.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
19. Structural Adhesive Market -Appendix
20. Structural Adhesive Market -Methodology Premium
20.1. Research Methodology
20.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
20.1.2. Industry Databases
20.1.4. Company News
20.1.5. Company Annual Reports
20.1.6. Application Trends
20.1.7. New Products and Product database
20.1.8. Company Transcripts
20.1.9. R&D Trends
20.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
20.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends