Coatings are generally done to resist the equipment/product from environmental impacts such as Abrasion, corrosion etc. Abrasion resistance coatings report deals with the type of coatings available, mechanism of coating against abrasion, applications, and the materials used for preparing coatings. The applications of Industrial coatings are the driving forces in this market.
What are Abrasion Resistant Coatings?
Due to friction between rough and smooth surface, material is lost from the surface whether the surface may be brittle or ductile. This is called as abrasion or wear. In order to prevent the abrasion, Abrasion resistive coatings are applied to the material. The ingredients used in the coatings are Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Oxide ceramics, Aluminum Oxide Ceramics etc.
What are the applications of Abrasion Resistant Coatings?
Abrasion Resistant Coatings are applied to various applications such as Industrial plants, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, marine, Transportation etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Abrasion Resistant Coatings:
- Glasses and Transparent plastics are used for optimal applications. These prone to scratches, abrasion and affects the visibility. In order to improve visible properties, Scratch resistant, anti-reflective coatings(ARC) are invented by International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI).
Who are the Major Players in Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market?
Key players involved in conductive Inks Market are Metal coating corp. Procoat, A&A coatings, Hardide Coatings, Master Band Inc. and few other more.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Ceramics/Metal coating
22.214.171.124. Tungsten Carbide-cobalt
8.3.2. Polymers coating
126.96.36.199. Epoxy coating
188.8.131.52. FEP coatings
9. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – By Packaging (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Abrasion Resistant Coatings – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3.1. Oil and Gas Industry
184.108.40.206. Down hole tools
220.127.116.11. Fracking tools
18.104.22.168. Staters and Impellers
22.214.171.124. Rail Cars
12. Abrasion Resistant Coatings - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
12.3. Abrasion Resistant Coatings - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
12.5. Abrasion Resistant Coatings - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
12.7. Abrasion Resistant Coatings – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
13. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. Metal coating corp.
16.4. A&A coatings
16.5. Hardide Coatings
16.6. Master Band Inc.
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market - Appendix
18. Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends