Insulation coatings are protective barriers against heat. The protection may be in hotter climate or colder climates. These are applied in roofs, walls, ceilings, floors and vehicles. The Global Insulation coating Market is to grow at a CAGR of 8% during forecast period 2018-2023. Seasonal variations are the driving forces in the market. Asia –pacific is the largest markets in Insulating coating market. China is largest consumer of the market in Asia-pacific. Industrial applications are the key drivers in this market.
What are Insulation coatings?
Insulation coatings are barrier to heat. Thermal insulation is process done in various applications to maintain the temperatures changes. They maintain energy consumption and increases efficiency. Yttria, Mullite are the common insulating coatings used for insulation. These are applied to weather exposed surfaces and can resist thermal, shock absorptions. They provide longer shelf life to the substrates.
What are the applications of Insulation Coating?
Insulation coatings are used in Buildings, factories, vehicles, theaters, hotels, Seminar Halls, etc. In Marine industry, these are used for engine rooms, pipes and over heads and so on. These are also used for automotive industries.
Market Research and Market Trends of Insulation Coatings:
- Sodium stearate (SS) modified shell powder is used as filler for the preparation of Thermal Insulation coatings. Using Sodium stearate results in scouring resistance, total spectral reflectance, temperature variations.
Who are the Major Players in Insulation Coating Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Mascoat, Akzonobel, Carboline, Sherwin Williams Company, PPG Industries and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Insulation Coating Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Insulation Coating Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Insulation Coating Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Insulation Coating Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Insulation Coating Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Insulation Coating Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Insulation Coating Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Insulation Coating Market – By Raw Material Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
18.104.22.168. Glass fiber
22.214.171.124. Metal Wood
9. Insulation Coating Market – By Substrate (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Building Surfaces
9.1.3. Sky lights
9.1.4. Dutch works
9.3. Stainless Steel
10. Insulation Coating Market – Type of Category 2 (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Industrial Buildings
10.1.2. Oil and Gas
10.1.3. Marine Industry
10.1.4. Custom products
10.2. Commercial Buildings
10.2.4. Prayer Halls
10.3. Residential Buildings
10.3.1. Detached homes
11. Insulation Coating - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Insulation Coating Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of North America
11.3. Insulation Coating - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Costa Rica
184.108.40.206. Rest of South America
11.5. Insulation Coating - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
11.7. Insulation Coating – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. South Korea
12. Insulation Coating Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Insulation Coating Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Insulation Coating Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Insulation Coating Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.5. Sherwin Williams Company
15.6. PPG Industries
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Insulation Coating Market -Appendix
17. Insulation Coating Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends