The global Antifouling Paints and Coatings Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future with its increasing number of applications in marine and ship building industries. The market is also expected to attract more players as advancements in manufacturing eco-friendly antifouling paints and coatings is in progress.
What are antifouling paints and coatings?
Antifouling paints are the paintings or coatings that are used to cover the parts of water submerged parts such as hull of a boat, ship or yacht. These coatings or paints are used to s prevent the accumulation of organisms on submerged metallic hull and making it corrosion resistant.
Antifouling paints also play an important role in improving the performance and durability of vessel. The paints or coatings protect the submerged parts from algae, bacteria, diatoms that if accumulated decreases the operational speed of the vessel leading to more fuel consumption.
What are the applications of antifouling paints and coatings?
Antifouling paints and coatings are widely used in marine and boat manufacturing industries. The industries actively use these paints and coatings both for offshore and onshore structures that always come in contact with water.
They are also extensively used in protecting the machinery that is placed in rigs to make machines last long by preventing the accumulation of biological matter on them.
Market Research and Market Trends of Antifouling Paints and Coatings Market
- The global market for antifouling paints is expected to foresee a lucrative growth in the near future due to advancements in manufacturing marine environment friendly antifouling paints and coatings.
- Various standards set by the regulatory authorities across globe have helped market in its evolution to expand its application in both ship building and other areas of marine industry.
Who are the Major Players Antifouling Paints and Coatings Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include BASF S.E., The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries Inc., Boero Yacht Coatings, Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.Ltd, Kop-Coat Marine Group, Jotun Hempel A/S, Akzo Nobel N.V. and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.