The use of metallocene polyolefin is rising in film & sheet and injection molding industries at a very fast speed globally. Packaging applications is gaining immense traction from metallocene polyolefin. Metallocene offers flexibility in manufacturing and designing of films for packaging applications. Heat resistance, greater stiffness and tensile strength are properties of metallocene polyolefins which helps it to make highly acceptable in the market. At present, the market for packaging with the help of metallocene polyolefins is small but it is expected to hold strong potential in future. With the help of injection moulding and blow moulding, metallocene helps to produce packaging films with high gloss and less cloudiness.
What is Metallocene Polyolefin?
Introduced in the early 1990s, metallocene catalysts were engineered to radically change the molecular structure of polyolefins and create new application markets. Metallocenes name is taken from the new catalyst system which is employed in the synthesis of the polymers. Metallocene principal fundamental characteristic offered for the film production are identical quantity if comonomers in the polymer chain and narrow molecular weight distribution.
What are the applications of Metallocene Polyolefin?
There are various applications of metallocene polyolefins but recently packaging has started gaining traction. Apart from packaging, metallocene polyolefins are being employed in diapers, wet wipes, geotextiles, upholstery, disposable products and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Metallocene Polyolefin Market:
- High production of metallocene catalyzed polyolefins is one of the key driver of Metallocene polyolefin market. The increasing demand of metallocene catalyzed polyolefins from the end user applications such as film & sheet is expected to boost the market in future.
- Metallocene polyolefin is more expensive than other catalysts for polyolefins. So the market may face certain challenges because of its substitutes.
- The growing demand for the injection molding application from the packaging industry and technical progress of metallocene polyolefin products is a significant aspect of the growth of the industry.
Who are the Major Players in Metallocene Polyolefin Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are ExxonMobil Corporation (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), LyondellBasel Industries Holdings B.V. (Netherlands), Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC (U.S.), Total SA (France) and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Metallocene Polyethylene (mPE)
188.8.131.52. Linear Low Density
184.108.40.206. High Density
8.3.2. Metallocene Polypropylene (mPP)
8.3.3. Metallocene Cycloolefinic Polymer and Copolymers
8.3.4. Metallocene Plastomers
8.3.5. Metallocene Elastomers
8.3.6. Metallocene Aliphatic Polyketones
8.3.7. Metallocene Interpolymer
8.3.8. Metallocene Polystyrene
9. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Operation Gowns and Covers
9.3. Air Purification Systems
9.4. Wet Wipes
9.6. Disposable Products
9.8. Protective Packaging
9.9. Tissue and Towel Overwraps
9.10. Shrink Bundling
9.11. Films and Sheets
10. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.4. Food and Beverage
11. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
11.3. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
11.5. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
11.7. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
12. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
15.3. LyondellBasel Industries Holdings B.V. (Netherlands)
15.4. Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC (U.S.)
15.5. ExxonMobil Corporation (U.S.)
15.6. Company 5
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market -Appendix
17. Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO) Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews