The global Adhesion Promoter Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from industries such as plastics and composites, automotive, construction. Increasing demand for adhesion promoters from plastics and composites industry is the major factor that is fueling the growth of this market.
What are adhesion promoters?
Adhesions promoters which are also known as coupling agents are bi-functional material that strengthen the adhesive bond between coatings and substrates. These are generally applied to low density films. The effectiveness of adhesion promoters also depends on both the substrate and adhesive that are being used.
What are the applications of adhesion promoters?
The adhesion play an important role in automotive, construction and plastic industry. They are extensively used for different applications such as painting, coating, tire labeling in automotive industry. They are also used for driver assistance systems, sensors, windows, windscreens in automotive industry. Moreover, the performance of optical performance can be improved with high precision film coatings that contain adhesion promoters. They also play an important role in enhancing the driving experience during nights in the form night vision filters.
Market Research and Market Trends of Adhesion Promoter Market
- The global adhesion promoters market is continuously striving to increase its applications across different industries since its inception. The market is also making advancements in manufacturing new and better adhesion promoters that fulfills the requirements of customers.
- The market is also expected to produce more eco-friendly adhesion promoters to address the environmental concerns of regulatory authorities and meet the set standards.
Who are the Major Players Adhesion Promoter Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include BASF S.E., The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries Inc., Boero Yacht Coatings, Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.Ltd, Kop-Coat Marine Group, Jotun Hempel A/S, Akzo Nobel N.V. and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Adhesion Promoter Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Adhesion Promoter Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Adhesion Promoter Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Adhesion Promoter Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Adhesion Promoter Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Adhesion Promoter Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Adhesion Promoter Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Adhesion Promoter Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Titanate and Zirconate
8.3.3. Zr / Al
8.3.4. Chlorinated Polyolefins
8.3.6. Rosin Esters
8.3.8. Special Polyesters
9. Adhesion Promoter Market – By Substrate (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Adhesion Promoter Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Plastics & Composites
10.2. Paints & Coatings
10.3. Silicone and Rubber Sealants
10.4. Surface Primers
10.9. Printed Circuit Boards
10.11. Multi- Layer Packaging
11. Adhesion Promoter – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
11.3. Oil and Gas
12. Adhesion Promoter - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Adhesion Promoter Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
12.3. Adhesion Promoter - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
12.5. Adhesion Promoter - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
12.7. Adhesion Promoter – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
13. Adhesion Promoter Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Adhesion Promoter Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Adhesion Promoter Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Adhesion Promoter Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.2. The Sherwin-Williams Company
16.3. PPG Industries Inc.
16.4. Boero Yacht Coatings
16.5. Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd
16.6. Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.Ltd
16.7. Kop-Coat Marine Group
16.8. Jotun Hempel A/S
16.9. Akzo Nobel N.V.
16.10. BASF S.E.
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Adhesion Promoter Market - Appendix
18. Adhesion Promoter Market - Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends