The report of Packaging Additives deals with in depth analysis of type of Additives used, study of performance and shelf life of product due to addition of additives, the application of Packaging additives etc. Asia-pacific is the largest producers of packaging additives and Europe be the second largest succeeded them. The packaging additives gives protection and prevents from oxygen, microorganisms, light, Moisture to the end product.
What is Packaging Additives?
Packaging means to Preserving the product from gas passing through. The packaging materials are paperboard, pulp, plastic, corrugated box, Bio-polymers. The additives such as Anti-oxidants, stabilizers, plasticizers added to those materials is called Packaging Additives. The performance, quality, life of product depends on type of packaging involved.
What are the applications of Packaging Additives?
The applications of packaging additives include Food products in different packaging, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, personal care etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Packaging Additives Market?
- The formation of fog/water droplets in the packed food like storing vegetables, cakes, fruits is a major problem. For this, Anti-fog is an additive an ‘Armog’ product of “Akzonobbel” company available as a paste form having PE, EVA polymers is applied to the packaging material. It prevents the formation of hot and cold fog.
- The high performance additives give shelf life to the plastic products. This type of products are done by “Evonik” Company and Flint Group is one of the largest suppliers of Printing and Packaging world Wide produces printing inks for the packaging products.
- Chitin from crab shell along with cellulose fibers provide alternative to plastic packaging films. Once fully dried, the material is flexible, strong, transparent and compostable. It is a product of “Special Chem” Company.
Who are the Major Players in Packaging Additives Market?
The key players involved in the Packaging Additives Market are Akzonobel, Special chem, PPEC, Evonik, Flint group, etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Packaging Additives Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Packaging Additives Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Packaging Additives Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Packaging Additives Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Packaging Additives Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Packaging Additives Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Packaging Additives Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Packaging Additives Market – By Packaging type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Rigid packaging
8.3.2. Flexible Packaging
8.3.3. Smart packaging
8.3.4. Sustainable packaging
9. Packaging Additives Market – By Additive type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.2. UV stabilizers
9.1.3. Heat Stabilizers
9.1.4. Flame Retarders
9.5. Coupling agents
9.6. Antibacterial Additives
9.8. Color changing Additives
9.9. Blowing agents
10. Packaging Additives Market – By Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Medicinal purpose
10.2. Food Industry
10.4. Personal care
11. Packaging Additives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Packaging Additives Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
11.3. Packaging Additives - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
11.5. Packaging Additives - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
11.7. Packaging Additives – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
12. Packaging Additives Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Packaging Additives Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Packaging Additives Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Packaging Additives Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.3. Special chem
15.6. Flint group
15.7. Company 6
15.8. Company 7
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Packaging Additives Market -Appendix
17. Packaging Additives Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends