This report gives an unequivocal investigation on the Adhesives used in the automotive industry worldwide. It clarifies what are Automotive Adhesives showcasing techniques of leading organizations and their costs. It enables you to ascertain diverse Automotive Adhesives market forecast and also identify future challenges.
What are Adhesives?
Adhesives are created using the cellulose derived from the trees and other plants. However, these are processed chemically to create glues. Natural rubber when mixed with additives like resins, other compounds and later heated forms rubber glue which provides better adhesion in joining different materials and also a better temperature resistance. Adhesives also help in reducing the weight of vehicles. The most common polymer based adhesives include Polysulfide, Silicone, Polyamide, Polyurethane. These adhesives are extensively used in automotive industries.
Applications of Adhesives in Automotive industry:
Adhesives are used in many sectors and industries which include construction, manufacturing and maintenance. Structural adhesives like Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethane are relatively strong adhesives which carry stresses and are used in structural applications. These adhesives are used in automotive industries in joining the cabins, window glass, bonding the floor, LED lighting and is also used in interior design of a vehicle like Upholstery and carpets, Headliner, seat covers and electronic systems.
Trends in Automotive Adhesives Market:
- The market for Automotive industries is growing significantly and is about to cross 100 million units by 2019. The increase in demand for automotive industries is expected to drive the global automotive adhesives.
- Recent research in adhesive industries shows that combining PU components with different molecular weights has led to change in the adhesive properties of adhesives. This research will lead to a lot of innovations in the automotive adhesive industries and is expected to bring many opportunities in the global automotive adhesives market in the forecast period (2018-2023). Henkel, a key player in the adhesive industry has started a global innovation center for its adhesive technologies. DELO industrial adhesives, also a key player in the adhesives market has developed a new adhesive that can achieve three times the strength at higher temperatures.
- H.B.Fuller has acquired Royal Adhesives and Sealants for $1.575 billion in the year 2017 to bring high-end materials.
Key Players in Automotive Adhesives market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the market are 3M company, Ashland Inc. , DowDuPont, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited, Franklin International Inc. , H.B.Fuller.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.