This report centers on the Pyridine in the worldwide market, particularly in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market in light of producers, regions, type and application.
What is TAED?
The acronym of TAED is Tetraacetylethylenediamine with the molecular formula C10H16N2O4. It is a colorless compound which is often dyed blue or green for use in the laundry detergents. It is produced by acetylation of ethylenediamine. The activation process consists of a reaction of the hydrogen peroxide with TAED to release peracetic acid which is a fast-acting bleaching agent.
Applications of TAED:
TAED is an important component of detergents and bleaches. It is also an activator for “active oxygen” bleaching agents. TAED is a bleach activator that increases the fading effect of the oxygen-based bleach like hydrogen peroxide at low temperatures in the presence of oxygen donor for effective action on stains. Oxygen bleaching using hydrogen peroxide requires high temperatures around 9500C. TAED can be easily degraded by wastewater treatment as its density is less than that of water. Hence, it has less impact on the environment. There are a small number of tetraacetylethylenediamine applications in bleaching of paper, generation of peracetic acid in disinfectants and textile industry. It is also used in the manufacturing of paperboard products and food contact paper.
Trends in TAED Market:
- The global TAED market is anticipated to reach around $543 million by 2020. European region dominates the global market for TAED with more than 50% of the global share. This is due to many factors like usage of advanced technologies for synthesizing product, availability of raw materials and more awareness related to the benefits and applications among people. Latin America and North America has the second largest market share in the TAED market and is the fast-growing market. It is followed by the expanding market in the Asia Pacific with the increase in the urbanization and high disposable income of consumers.
- Recent researches in the TAED include a research by Boughey from the Cambridge University with the name “Electrodeposited functional Nanowires for Energy applications” in which template assisted TAED is used to grow piezoelectric zinc oxide (ZnO) and ferromagnetic nickel (Ni).
- Another research by The Tokyo University of Health stated that the TAED has also found its application in an electron diffraction method called THz-wave assisted electron diffraction for the determination of collision times with attosecond precision in laser-assisted electron scattering by multi-cycle and single-cycle laser pulses.
- One more research by Nordic Pulp & Paper has stated the many advantages of using TAED as an activator in the last phase of CMP Peroxide bleaching.
- March 7, 2017- Henkel AG has completed the acquisition of Sonderhoff Holding GmbH
- January 6, 2015- Lubrizol Advanced Materials has completed the acquisition of Warwick Chemicals.
Key Players in TAED market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the TAED Market. They are AK Chemtech Co. Ltd., Chemsfield Korea Co. Ltd., Hongye Chemical Co. Ltd, Idchem Co. Ltd, Warwick Chemicals, Panreac Quimica SLU, Zhejiang Jinke Peroxide Co. Ltd, Weylchem Group, Acuro Organics Ltd, Shanghai Deborn Co. Ltd. and Henkel AG & Co. among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. TAED Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. TAED Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. TAED Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. TAED Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. TAED Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. TAED Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. TAED Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. TAED Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Bleaching Agent
8.3.2. Cleaning Agent
9. TAED - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. TAED Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
9.3. TAED - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
9.5. TAED - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
9.7. TAED – APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
10. TAED Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. TAED Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
11.1. Market Share Analysis
11.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
11.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
11.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
11.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
11.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
11.1.6. Best Practises for companies
12. TAED Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
13. TAED Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. AK Chemtech Co. Ltd.
13.3. Chemsfield Korea Co. Ltd.
13.4. Hongye Chemical Co. Ltd.
13.5. Idchem Co. Ltd
13.6. Warwick Chemicals
13.7. Panreac Quimica SLU
13.8. Zhejiang Jinke Peroxide Co. Ltd
13.9. Weylchem Group
13.10. Acuro Organics Ltd
13.11. Shanghai Deborn Co. Ltd.
13.12. Company 11
13.13. Company 12 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
14. TAED Market -Appendix
15. TAED Market -Methodology Premium
15.1. Research Methodology
15.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
15.1.2. Industry Databases
15.1.4. Company News
15.1.5. Company Annual Reports
15.1.6. Application Trends
15.1.7. New Products and Product database
15.1.8. Company Transcripts
15.1.9. R&D Trends
15.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
15.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends