The global Zinc Oxide Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care industries is the major factor that is fueling the growth of this market. Zinc oxide market is also expected to occupy a major share in these industries owing to its applications.
What is Zinc Oxide?
Zinc oxide is an indissoluble inorganic white compound used vastly in manufacturing processes of cosmetics, paints, cosmetics, glass, printing ink and so on. This also plays an important role in blocking harmful rays.
What are the applications of Zinc Oxide?
Zinc Oxide has wide range of applications in industries such as such as rubber, cosmetics, paints & coatings, ceramics, glass, pharmaceuticals and so on. One of the major applications of zinc oxide is its use in creams, ointments, lotions to safeguard skin from harmful rays of sunlight.
It is majorly used in personal care and cosmetics manufacturing due to its exemplary properties that comprise high refractive index, antibacterial properties, high thermal conductivity, UV Protection and so on.
Market Research and Market Trends of Zinc Oxide Market
- The global zinc oxide market is one of the fast growing market with its huge range of applications since its inception. Growing R & D activities to use zinc oxide in various manufacturing industries that include rubber, ceramics, personal care have been hampering its growth, market share and revenue.
Who are the Major Players Zinc Oxide Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include include U.S Zinc, EverZinc, Zochem, Zinc Oxide LLC, Longli, Pan-Continental Chemical, Rubamin, Yongchang, Zinc Nacional, Univentures, Grillo, Horsehead Corporation, Umicore SA and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Zinc Oxide Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Zinc Oxide Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Zinc Oxide Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Zinc Oxide Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Zinc Oxide Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Zinc Oxide Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Zinc Oxide Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Zinc Oxide Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Zinc Oxide Market – By production Method (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Direct Process
9.2. Indirect Process
9.3. Laboratory Synthesis
9.4. Wet Chemical Process
9.5. ZnO Nanostructures
9.9. ZnO Nano antimicrobials
9.7. From Materials
9.7.1. Zinc Sulfate
9.7.2. Ammonium Bicarbonate
9.7.3. Zinc Acetate
9.7.4. Sodium Bicarbonate
9.8. Method-I Precipitation Method
9.9. Method –II Solid Pyrolytic Method
10. Zinc Oxide – By End-User Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.2. Dental Cements
10.3.3. Ceramics and Glass
10.3.8. Food & Beverages
10.3.9. Building & Construction
10.3.10. Cosmetics & Personal Care
10.3.10.1. Skin Care
10.3.10.2. Color Cosmetics
10.3.10.3. Hair Care
10.3.10.5. Talcum & Face powder
11. Zinc Oxide - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Zinc Oxide Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
11.3. Zinc Oxide - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
11.5. Zinc Oxide - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
11.7. Zinc Oxide – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
12. Zinc Oxide Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Zinc Oxide Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Zinc Oxide Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Zinc Oxide Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.4. Zinc Oxide LLC
15.6. Pan-Continental Chemical
15.8. U.S Zinc
15.9. Company 8
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Zinc Oxide Market -Appendix
17. Zinc Oxide Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends