Edible oil, in most simple terms can be defined as plant-based oils, which are similar, as those produced by the industrial biotech industry for use as biofuels such as biodiesel, for use in cosmetics, and in other everyday biotech products. Production of edible oil results into various co-products and bi-products which finds its applications into wide range of applications. Increasing demand for the personal care and cosmetics products into developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products market size for the year 2015-2017, and forecast the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products market owing to higher demand and consumption of edible oil in the region resulting into higher production of by-products and co-products. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third-largest markets for edible oil co-products and by-products. Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market during the period of study driven by increasing spending on various end-use products such as cosmetics and personal care products in the major economies in the region such as India, China and Japan.
This report segments Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products market on the basis of product, end use and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products market is segmented as follows, covering all major products of edible oil co-products and by-products as follows: Dried Soap Stock, Hard Oil Fatty Acid Distillate, Pure Soft Oil Fatty Acid Distillate, Mixed Soft Oil Fatty Acid Distillate, Pure Acid Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sludge, Earth Distillate and Others
- This report on Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products also covers in detail various end uses of edible oil co-products and by-products. Some of the major end uses covered in the report are Animal Feed, Soaps and Detergent, Tocopherol, Personal Care Products, Intermediate Chemical
- This is report on edible oil co-products and by-products has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- PT Intiboga Sejahtera
- The Savola Group
- Cayman Chemical Company
- Chemipakhsh Iran Co. Ltd.
- A & B Chemical Corporation