Canola Oil Market size is forecast to reach $ 7.5 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period 2020-2025.Canola Oil is vegetable oil derived from variety of rapeseed that is low in erucic acid as opposite to colza oil. These both oils are edible and industrial forms produced from the seed of any of several cultivators of the plant family Brassicaceae, namely cultivars of Brassica napus, Brassica rapa subsp. Canola oil is key ingredient to many foods. Its reputation has created high demand in markets around the world also it is considered as most consumable oil throughout the world after soybean and palm oil.
The report: “Canola Oil Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Canola Oil Market.
By Product Types: Processed Oil and Virgin Oil
By Packaging: Cans, Drums, Bottles, Pouches and Others
By Distribution Channel: Modern Trade, Franchise Outlet, Specialty Stores and Online
By End User: Food Service, Food Processing, Retail and Others
By Application: Cooking, Processed Foods, Lubricants, Personal Care, Biofuel and Others
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Europe dominated the Canola Oil Market owing to growth and availability of rapeseed crushing in the regions.
- Canola Oil market is growing owing to various traditional plant breeding techniques which are derived from rapeseed and are growing using the traditional way.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Canola Oil Market report.
Product Types - Segment Analysis
Based on Product Types Canola Oil Market is segmented into Processed and Virgin. Processed segmented is estimated to be fastest growing segment with CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to availability and usage of processed canola oil in different applications. Extra virgin canola oil is being produced in Chile, South Africa and Kenya which is exported to Australia, Japan, and other regions of South East Asia.
End User - Segment Analysis
Based on End User Canola Oil Market is segmented into Food Service, Food Processing, Retail and Others. Retail holds largest share of Canola Oil market owing to purchasing of products such as cosmetics industry for hair care and skin care. The cases of heart disorders are increasing, and people are preferring to use safer and healthier alternatives such as Canola Oil in cosmetic industry. Canola oil which is majorly used by food processing industry is also set to drive the growth of Canola Oil Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Geography - Segment Analysis
Based on Geography, Canola Oil Market is segmented to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe dominated the market in 2019 with share of 42.5%. This is owing to increasing consumption of Canola Oil in different regions of Europe. Also, with the largest rapeseed production in the region the Canola Oil market holds major share in Europe.
North America is set to be fastest growing segment during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to presence of many food processing countries in U.S and Canada.
Drivers – Canola Oil Market
- Growing Awareness regarding health benefits with respect to consumption of Canola Oil
Consumption of Canola Oil influences biological functions that affects various other biomarkers of disease risk. Growing number of research indicate that biomarkers beyond blood lipids are influence by Canola Oil consumption. Canola oil which contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which make healthy cooking oils along with less percent of saturated fats which eventually cut cholesterol levels make Canola oil benefitted to its consumption. This in turn is driving the demand for the market
Challenges – Canola Oil Market
The Higher Pricing of Canola Oil along with Soybean which is substitute to Canola Oil and is readily available are some of challenges that can affect the growth of Canola Oil market. Also, the health of million of people around the world is negatively impacted by the consumption of trans fat, in the form of partially hydrogenated vegetable oils.
Canola Oil Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Canola Oil market. In 2019, Canola Oil Market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Canola Oil, top 10 companies are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, Jivo Wellness Pvt. Limited, The J.M. Smucker Company, Adani Wilmar, Bunge Limited Bunge Limited, Borges Mediterranean Group, Cargill Inc., Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc. , American Vegetable Oils Inc. among others.
- In October 2018, Cargill Inc expanded Edible Oil Portfolio in India with a target to occupy 10% of the segments within span of 2 years.
1. Canola Oil Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Canola Oil Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by End User
2.4 Key trends by Application
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Canola Oil Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Canola Oil Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Canola Oil Market– Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Canola Oil Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Canola Oil Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Canola Oil Market – By Product Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Processed Oil
8.2 Virgin Oil
9. Canola Oil Market- By Packaging (Market Size - $Million/$ Billion)
10. Canola Oil Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Modern Trade
10.2 Franchise Outlet
10.3 Specialty Stores
11. Canola Oil Market – By End User (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Food Service
11.2 Food Processing
12. Canola Oil Market – By Applications (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.2 Processed Foods
12.4 Personal Care
13. Canola Oil Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
13.1 North America
13.2.6 Rest of Europe
13.3 Asia Pacific
13.3.4 South Korea
13.3.6 New Zealand
13.3.7 Rest of APAC
13.4 Rest of the World
13.4.1 Middle East
13.4.3 South America
14. Canola Oil Market - Entropy
15. Canola Oil Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
15.1 Market Share Analysis
15.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
15.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
15.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
15.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
16. Canola Oil Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
17. Canola Oil Market Company Analysis
17.1 Company 1
17.2 Company 2
17.3 Company 3
17.4 Company 4
17.5 Company 5
17.6 Company 6
17.7 Company 7
17.8 Company 8
17.9 Company 9
17.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.