Mannose (D-Mannose) Market By Form (Capsule, Powder, & Tablet), By Grade (Food Grade & Pharmaceutical Grade), By Application (Food Additives, Anti-Inflammatory, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplement, & Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2021-2026
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Overview
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Report Coverage
- Geographically, North American Mannose (D-Mannose) Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020 and is poised to dominate over the period 2021-2026 owing to the growing demand for D-mannose monosaccharide in various applications to treat prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- The growing consumer preference towards capsule-based formulations in developed nations is driving the growth of the capsule segment.
- Side effects from prolonged use of D-Mannose preparations is one of the major factors that is said to reduce the growth of the Mannose (D-Mannose) Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Mannose (D-Mannose) Market report.
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Segment Analysis - By Form
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Segment Analysis - By Application
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market, By Application, 2020 (%)
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Drivers
Rise in the Demand for Low-Calorie Food Products
Increasing Customer Inclination towards Natural Flavored Supplements
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Challenges
Side Effects from Prolonged Use of D-Mannose Preparations
Mannose (D-Mannose) Market Landscape
- In September 2019, NOW Health Group, INC has acquired the SuperNutrition brand, which offers scientifically formulated high-potency to increase its product portfolio of supplements including D-Mannose and to increase its customer base.
- In February 2019, GNC Holdings Inc has entered into a partnership with a Hong Kong-based Chinese e-Commerce firm to increase the product portfolio of supplements such as Now® D-Mannose, Source Naturals® D-Mannose in China's supplement market.