Pet Food Ingredient Market size is forecast to reach $53.7 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.72% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Pet food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by pets. Typically sold in pet stores and supermarkets, it is usually specific to the type of animal, such as dog food or cat food. The pet food ingredients are specifically formulated and intended for consumption of pets. Pet Owner buy high quality of food products for their pets to provide nutrition and variety in their foods. The constituents include many essential micronutrients such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates. Increasing demand in the worldwide adoption of pets is leading the growth of Pet food ingredient market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Pet Food Ingredient Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Pet Food Ingredient Market.
By Pets: Dogs, Cats, Fish, Bird, Rabbit and Others
By Ingredients: Cereals, Fruits & Vegetables, Fats, Meat and Meat products and Additives.
By Source: Plant Based, Animal Based and Synthetic
By Form: Dry, Wet and Mixture
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- North America dominated the Pet Food Ingredient Market owing to adoption of pets in both developed and emerging countries and increasing demand of pet food in this region.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Pet Food Ingredient Market report.
- With the increase in high disposable income of middle-class population the total spending of pet foods has increased which is leading to growth of market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Form - Segment Analysis
Based on Form Pet Food Ingredient Market is segmented into Dry, Wet and Mixture. Dry Form is set to be the fastest growing segment with a highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to properties such as cost-effective nature, low moisture content and its convenience of feeding and storage of pets. Dry form is widely used in pet foods and owing to this it also holds largest share by form in Global pet food ingredients Market.
Pets - Segment Analysis
Based on Pet Types Pet Food Ingredient Market is segmented into Dogs, Cats, Fish, Bird, Rabbit and Other. Dogs are set to be the fastest growing CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to demand of dog food products from developed and developing regions. Also, with increasing in the adoption of dogs as pets is increasing the demand of Dogs as a Pet type during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Geography - Segment Analysis
Based on Geography, Pet Food Ingredient Market is segmented to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America dominated the market in 2019 with share of 41.8%. This is owing to rising trends for pet humanization and pet adoption in countries such as U.S and Canada. Also, with an increasing awareness of the benefits of high-quality pet food is leading to demand of Pet food ingredients in this region. Asia Pacific is set to be fastest growing segment during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to increase in pet adoption in countries such as India. Rising demand of pets in this region is also owing to increasing young generation compassion of pets and social status.
Drivers – Pet Food Ingredient Market
Rise in number of Pet Population and Owners
67% of U.S households i.e. about 85 million families own a pet in which 63.4% consist of Dogs. An increase in the number of households with more than one pet has played a key role in maintaining the size of the pet population over the past decade. An increase in number of pet owners in the western world seeks insurance. Pet parents are seeking up healthy foods with proactive ingredients for their pets. This in thus is driving the growth of Pet food ingredient Market during the forecast period 2020-2025
Challenges – Pet Food Ingredient Market
The Growing demand for pet food ingredients along with sustainable production is major challenges for manufacturers along with presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced owing to large or scarce competition. Infection and disease transmitted from pet animals is also restraints for the growth of Pet Food Ingredients Market.
Pet Food Ingredient Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Pet Food Ingredient market. In 2019, Pet Food Ingredient Market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Pet Food Ingredient, top 10 companies are Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc, Darling Ingredients, Omega Protein Corporation, SARIA Group, Nutreco N.V., The Scoular Company, and Ingredion Incorporated, among others.
- In April 2019, Ingredion Incorporated (US) has expanded its offerings through two high-functioning plant-based additions for its pet food ingredients portfolio in the US and Canada.
For more Food and Beverage Market reports, please click here
1. Pet Food Ingredient Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Pet Food Ingredient Market- Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. Pet Food Ingredient Market– Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Pet Food Ingredient Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Pet Food Ingredient Market– Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Pet Food Ingredient Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Pet Food Ingredient Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Pet Food Ingredient Market – By Pets (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Pet Food Ingredient Market- By Ingredient (Market Size - $Million/$ Billion)
9.2 Fruits & Vegetables
9.2.2 Soy& Soy Meal
9.3.1 Fish Oils
9.3.4 Poultry fat
9.3.5 Vegetables Oil
9.4 Meat and Meat products
9.4.1 Deboned Meat
9.4.2 Meat meal
9.4.3 By product Meal
9.4.4 Animal digest
9.5.1 Vitamins & Minerals
10. Pet Food Ingredient Market – By Source (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Plant Based
10.2 Animal Based
11. Pet Food Ingredient Market – By Form (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12. Pet Food Ingredient Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3 Asia Pacific
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.6 New Zealand
12.3.7 Rest of APAC
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Pet Food Ingredient Market - Entropy
14. Pet Food Ingredient Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Pet Food Ingredient Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. Pet Food Ingredient Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.