Cereal Ingredients Market Overview
Cereal Ingredients Market size is estimated to reach $589.1 Million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.39% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Cereal is a small, edible and starchy seed, used as food. Cereal grains are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats. They are used to prepare highly nutritive breakfast products, which are beneficial for the development of individual’s health. Consumer switch over diet conscious and healthy eating habits is fuelling the demand of the cereal ingredients market. Besides, increase of disposable income along with changing food habits are factors that are set to drive the growth of the global market for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Cereal Ingredients Market Report Coverage
The report: “Cereal Ingredients Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Cereal Ingredients Market.
By Source: Wheat, Rice, Oat, Corn, Barley and Others
By Type: Puff, Flake, Grits and Others
By Application: Food & Beverage, Animal Feed, Bio fuel and others
By Distribution Channel: Offline and Online
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World
- Geographically, North America’s Cereal Ingredients market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand.
- Cereal Ingredients based on type has liquid segment leading the market share in 2019.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Electrophoresis Market report.
- Cost-effective cereal based food products with high nutritional are creating higher opportunities for the growth of market for the forecast period 2020-2025.
By Source - Segment Analysis
The global Cereal Ingredients Market based on type has wheat, rice, oat, corn, barley and others. The corn segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). The segment is set to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to characteristics like dietary properties and carbohydrates, which makes the Corn most preferred ones among the consumers. Besides, corn flakes, as breakfast is preferred globally over all the other grains, which is driving the market. Wheat, Oats and barley are set to increase revenue with healthy growth in the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to the presence of high amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats. Besides, Granola and muesli owing to their natural option with less sugar in making is driving the oats segment.
By Application - Segment Analysis
The Application segment of Cereal Ingredients Market has food & beverage, animal feed, bio fuel and others. The food & beverage segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). Increase in consumption of breakfast cereal, and change in food habits of consumers globally are the main reasons owing to the increase in the market share of this segment. The market share of the animal feed segment is set to increase with highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This growth is owing to the increase in usage of cereal ingredients for carrying high nutrient properties, which make them very suited for animal feed.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
The global Cereal Ingredients Market by geography had the dominant share in North America, in terms of revenue in 2019. North America holds largest market share of 39.1% of global market share. This is owing to increase in consumption of natural and nutritional food products. The market in Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing CAGR owing to the improve in standard of life and disposable incomes of countries like China and India. On the other hand, Europe is also set to have healthy growth, owing to the increase in consumer demand for breakfast cereal.
Drivers – Cereal Ingredients Market
- Healthy Diet
The demand for Cereal Ingredients is driving forward owing to the increase in the consumption of healthy eating habits among the consumers. Cereals are major health and energy source with lot of proteins and carbohydrates that are acting as drivers for supporting the growth of the Cereal Ingredients market.
Challenges – Cereal Ingredients Market
- High Availability of Substitutes
The consumption of cereal ingredients is high, but owing to high availability of substitutes in the market, the growth of market is a challenge for the forecast period 2020-2025.
Cereal Ingredients Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Cereal Ingredients Market. Key companies of this market are Kellogg NA Co., General Mills, The Kraft Heinz Company, Mondelz International, Tyson Foods, Inc, Cargill, Roquette Frères, Kerry Inc., Pecan Deluxe Candy Company, Kanegrade Ltd, Balchem Inc., Codrico. Hodgson Mill and others.
- In November 2018, Kellogg's launched a new Hi series! Happy inside of fiber, prebiotics and probiotics. This new product is specially designed to support digestive health. It comes in three flavors: Strawberry, Coconut Crisp, and Coarse Blueberry. This is highly beneficial for those who add more prebiotics and probiotics to their diet and help maintain overall health.
- In July 2018, DuPont Nutrition and Health announced the launch of a new Guardian Toco 30P antioxidant that can be used in granola and breakfast cereal products. It comes in powder form and helps manufacturers quickly add antioxidants to their products. This also maintains the freshness of the grain and is safer than synthetic antioxidants.
1. Cereal Ingredients Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Cereal Ingredients Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Source
2.3 Key trends by Type
2.4 Key trends by Application
2.5 Key trends by Distribution channel
2.6 Key trends by Geography
3. Cereal Ingredients Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Cereal Ingredients Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cereal Ingredients Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Cereal Ingredients - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Cereal Ingredients Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Cereal Ingredients Market – By Source (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Cereal Ingredients Market – By Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. Cereal Ingredients Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Food & Beverage
10.1.1 Breakfast Cereals
10.1.2 Baked products
10.2 Animal Feed
10.3 Bio Fuel
11. Cereal Ingredients Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1.1 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
11.1.2 Specialty stores
11.1.3 Convenience stores
12. Cereal Ingredients Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
12.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Cereal Ingredients Market - Entropy
14. Cereal Ingredients Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Cereal Ingredients Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. Cereal Ingredients Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.