Baking Enzymes Market By Product Type (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase & Others), By Applications (Breads, Cakes & Pastries, Cookies & Biscuits & Others), By Product Form (Liquid & Powder), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, E-Commerce, Specialty Stores & Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2020-2025
- North America dominated the Baking Enzymes Market with a share of 38% in the year 2019.
- The factors such as declining use of emulsifiers, emerging baked products, high discretionary income, and awareness regarding health and nutritional values are amongst the major factor projected to impel growth of Baking Enzymes Market.
- Rise in consumer spending on food products supported by increasing innovations in product offering, increase in preference of consumers toward gluten-free bakery products such as cakes, pastries, breads, and muffins, availability of various healthy alternatives in the market with low-calorie content, fat-free, and cholesterol-free products, etc. are the key factors owing to the growth in the segment during forecast period 2020-2025.
Product Type - Segment Analysis
Application Type- Segment Analysis
By Geography - Segment Analysis
Drivers – Baking Enzymes Market
Rising demand for baked products with change in lifestyle
Challenges – Baking Enzymes Market
Side-effects when consumed in excessive proportion
Baking Enzymes Industry Outlook
- In June 2018, Royal DSM introduced a new product called BakeZyme AAA, in its product list of BakeZyme baking enzymes, which claims to be acting an alternative to ascorbic acid and can maintain ideal bread volume and texture.
- In June 2018, DuPont Health and Nutrition announced the launch of a new enzyme strengthening solution, POWERBake 6000; that can add consistency and tolerance in buns and breads. This can be used in combination with other ingredients or enzymes for applications in production of various bakery goods.