Olive Oil Market By Source (Organic, Non-Organic), By Type (Virgin Olive Oil, Refined Olive Oil, Pomace Olive Oil, Others), By Application (Pharmaceutical, Food Industry, Cosmetic & Personal Care, Pet Foods, Soaps & Lubricants, Others), By Packaging (Tins, Bottles, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Store, Online Channel, Others), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2020-2025
Olive Oil Market Overview
Olive Oil Market Report Coverage
- Geographically, Europe’s olive oil market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and is poised to dominate the target market during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the increase in demand of food sector.
- Manufacturers, innovative and creative packaging is set to play a vital role in ensuring product differentiation, improving brand awareness, and sales in the forecast period 2020-2025.
- An Increase in demand from the personal care and pharmaceutical products owing to the benefits against hair fall and skin nourishment is set to foster the growth of the market over the forecast period 2020-2025.
Olive Oil Market Segment Analysis - By Type
Olive Oil Market Segment Analysis - By By Application
Olive Oil Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Olive Oil Market Drivers
Growing awareness of health benefits
Olive Oil Market Challenges
Less Production Capacity
Multifunctional Food Ingredients industry outlook:
- In April 2018-DEOLEO owned brand BERTOLLI adopted a new packaging format in the form of an oval-shaped bottle representing the Piazza dell’Anfiteatroto increase its brand awareness.
- In 2017, Landec Corporation, a diversified health, and wellness solutions company, announced the acquisition of O Olive Oil, Inc., a producer of California specialty olive oils and wine vinegar.
- In October 2018, DcoopS.Coop.And. acquired a 5.0% stake in Maçarico SA, a Portuguese company, to strengthen its position in the market.
- In May 2018, Avril Group announced that they had acquired a majority share in Costa d’Oro, an Italy based olive oil producer. This acquisition significantly improve the production capacities of olive oil for Avril Group while also improving the geographical presence of the company expanding the market share. The acquisition also includes a deal of minority stake being given to Castel.
For more Food and Beverages related reports, please click here