Non Sugar Sweeteners Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Non Sugar Sweeteners Market Overview
Non Sugar Sweeteners Market size is estimated to reach $13.64bn by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.04% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Non-sugar sweeteners are the alternative to sugar with certain difference in properties but provide sweet taste. These are much stronger when compared to normal sugar. The patients of reactive hyperglycaemia and diabetes often advised by the doctors to replace sugar-based diet with non-sugar sweeteners. Globally the consumption of bakery items, sweet dishes, and other foods has seen a swift increase, among the lower and middle-income groups, owing to their increasing disposable incomes. The diabetic cases are also increasing among this section of society, which is poised to boost the demand of non-sugar sweeteners in the global market.
Non Sugar Sweeteners Market Report Coverage
The report: “Non Sugar Sweeteners Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Non Sugar Sweeteners Market.
By Type: Artificial and Natural.
By Application: Food Products, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Others.
By Geography: North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World.
- Geographically, North America’s Non-Sugar Sweeteners market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand.
- Based on type the Artificial Non-Sugar Sweeteners dominated the market in the year 2019.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the global Non-Sugar Sweeteners Market report.
- The beverage segment contributed the highest market share in 2019. It is set to grow for the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to availability of range of flavors.
By Type - Segment Analysis
The global Non-Sugar Sweeteners Market based on type has artificial and natural segments. The artificial segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). The artificial sweeteners are sugar substitutes, which have a sweet taste, and produced synthetically. They contain low calories, and help maintain blood sugar levels, and help the people with health disorders. Aspartame, saccharin, sucralose, and stevia are the most potent sweeteners under this segment. Food processing companies produce these sugar-free alternatives as their main products, to stimulate market growth. On the other hand, natural sweeteners are promoted as healthier alternative to artificial, but even these go through refining and processing.
By Application - Segment Analysis
The Application segment of Non Sugar Sweeteners Market has food products, beverages, pharmaceutical and others. The beverage segment of Non Sugar Sweeteners dominated the global industry in the year 2019, owing to the presence of wide variety of flavors & brands and long-term collaborations with the sellers. Besides, increase in energy drink demand from athletes is poised to drive the market for the forecast period (2020-2025). The Development of low sugar food for diabetic and diet-conscious consumers is set to drive the food products demand over the forecast period 2020-2025. These products have less or almost no calories and likely to help in controlling weight of individuals.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
The global Non Sugar Sweeteners Market by geography had the dominant share in North America, in terms of revenue in 2019. North America’s demand is set to continue over the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the countries in the region showing their preference towards adopting RTD beverages. On the other hand, Europe is set to witness steady growth rates over the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to growing processed & beverages industry in this region. Asia Pacific is also set to witness high growth owing to increase in disposable income, particularly in countries such as China and India.
Drivers – Non Sugar Sweeteners Market
Increase in R&D and Urbanization
The demand for Non Sugar Sweeteners is driving forward owing to the change in food habits of consumers with increase in disposable incomes globally. Besides, the increase in investments to produce low cost products are acting as drivers for supporting the growth of the Non Sugar Sweeteners market.
Challenges – Non Sugar Sweeteners Market
High cost and potential health risk
The potential negative health benefits and the high investment costs to produce the range of products are acting as challenges for the growth of the Non Sugar Sweeteners market.
Non Sugar Sweeteners Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Non Sugar Sweeteners Market. Key companies of this market are Zydus Wellness Ltd, Cargill, Tate & Lyle, Danisco, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Merisant worldwide Inc., Imperial Sugar Co, Celanese Corp., GLG Life Tech Corp, and others.
- In June 2017, Zydus Wellness announced national launch of sugar free greens.
- In 2019, PureCircle has entered into a new stevia supply agreement with Merisant US, Inc. This new and expanded partnership support Merisant’s long-term supply of the stevia ingredients.
For more Food and Beverage Market reports, please click here
1. Sugar Confectionery Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Sugar Confectionery Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Packaging
2.4 Key trends by Application
2.5 Key trends by Distribution Channel
2.6 Key trends by Geography
3. Sugar Confectionery Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Sugar Confectionery Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Sugar Confectionery Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Sugar Confectionery - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Sugar Confectionery Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Sugar Confectionery Market – By Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Hard-Boiled Candies
8.2 Caramel & Toffees
8.3 Gums & Jellies
8.4 Medicated Confectionery
9. Others Sugar Confectionery Market – By Packaging (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. Sugar Confectionery Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11. Sugar Confectionery Market – By Distribution Channel (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1.1 Independent Retailers
11.1.2 Supermarket/ Hypermarket
11.2 Online Channel
12. Sugar Confectionery Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
12.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Sugar Confectionery Market - Entropy
14. Sugar Confectionery Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Sugar Confectionery Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. Sugar Confectionery Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.