Still Drinks Market By Type (Bottled Water, Fruit Juice, Ready to Drink Tea & Coffee, Energy & Sports Drinks, Functional Drinks), By Flavor (Mango, Orange, Mint, Chocolate, Lemon, & others), By Distribution Channel (Offline & Online), By Geography - Global Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2020-2025
Still Drinks Market Report Coverage
- Geographically, North America’s Still Drinks Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand and consumptions of drinks.
- Still Drinks based on flavor has orange segment leading the market share in 2019.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Still Drinks Market report.
- Concerns regarding the presence of substitute products act as challenge to hamper the growth for the forecast period 2020-2025.
By Flavor - Segment Analysis
By Distribution Channel - Segment Analysis
By Geography - Segment Analysis
Drivers – Still Drinks Market
Rise in Disposable Incomes
Challenges – Still Drinks Market
High presence of Substitute Products
Still Drinks Industry outlook:
- In Feb 2020, Loverboy launched sparkling hard tea, the ready-to-drink craft beverage comes in three varieties: White Tea Peach, Hibiscus Pom and Lemon Iced Tea.
- In Jan 3, 2019. The Coca-Cola Company announced that it has completed the acquisition of Costa Limited from Whitbread PLC. This deal likely to increase the ready to made drink variants in Coca-Cola Company.