Long term care software solutions are fully-integrated electronic health record (EHR), billing and business intelligence solutions which enables healthcare facilities to improve resident care, maintain compliance and manage multiple levels with single software solution. Changing healthcare infrastructure, shortage of medical staff and adoption of technological solutions in healthcare institutions is expected to remain key growth driver of long term care solutions during the period of study.
This report identifies the Long-term Care Software market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Long-term Care Software market.
Geographically North America dominated the Long-term Care Software market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry, higher penetration and adoption of such technological solutions in healthcare sector North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for long-term care software. However, it is estimated that Asia-Pacific will remain as the fastest growing market for long-term care software during the period of study driven by infrastructural development in healthcare sector, growing medical tourism in the emerging economies such as India, China and few others.
This report segments Long-term Care Software market on the basis of product, delivery mode, end user, and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Long-term Care Software market is segmented as follows, covering all major product type in the long-term care software as follows: Clinical software, Non Clinical Software
- This report on Long-term Care Software also covers in detail major end users of long-term care software, some of the major end users covered in the report are Home Healthcare Agencies, Hospice Care Facilities, Nursing Homes And Assisted Living Facilities
- This report on Long-term Care Software also covers in detail major delivery modes of long-term care software, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are Web Based, On Premises, Cloud Based
- This report on long-term care software has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Mckesson Corporation
- Omnicare, Inc.
- Aod Software (Advanced Answers On Demand, Inc.)