Stem Cell Assay Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth And Forecast 2020 - 2025
Stem Cell Assay Market Overview
Stem Cell Assay Market size is estimated to reach $2.48bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 19.62% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The stem cell assay kits provide a resource to analyze the biological activities of the cells in a controlled environment. The stem cell assay is used to analyze living cells based on different parameters like shape, size and others. These assays are used in the research of the new drugs and other industrial research. Increased choric diseases and usage of the stem cell assay in the research and development of the new therapies and drug development is increasing the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Stem Cell Assay Market Report Coverage
The report: “Stem Cell Assay Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Stem Cell Assay Market.
By Type: Cell Identification, Viability/Cytotoxicity, Differentiation, Function, Isolation & Purification, Proliferation, and Apoptosis.
By Cell type: Adult Stem Cells, Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs)
By Instrument: Flow Cytometers, Microelectrode Arrays, Cell Imaging Systems, and Automated Cell Counters
By Detention: Kits, Services
By Application: Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development, Drug Discovery & Development, and Clinical Research
By End-users: Bio-pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Institutes
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World
- Geographically, North America’s Stem Cell Assay Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the high demand.
- Usage of stem cells in the development of the new drugs and therapies to treat the diseased cells are supporting the growth of the stem cell assay market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Stem Cell Assay Market report.
- Increase in funding by the government and private sector for the research and development of new technology in stem cell assay market is boosting the market.
By Type- Segment Analysis
The global Stem Cell Assay Market based on type has Cell Identification, Viability/Cytotoxicity, Differentiation, Function, Isolation & Purification, Proliferation, and Apoptosis. The Viability/Cytotoxicity segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to the increased usage of this Viability/Cytotoxicity assay in stem cell research and developments. Cell isolation and purification is also set to have fast growth owing to factors like ease of use and low cost of equipment. Usage of different type of stem cell assay in the industry research for the drug development and advancement of technology is increasing the growth of the market.
By Application - Segment Analysis
The Application segment of Stem Cell Assay Market has Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development, Drug Discovery & Development, and Clinical Research. The Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development segment, which is sub-categorized into Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Oncology, Diabetes and Others, registers for the highest market share in 2019. It is set to continue the growth during the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to the increase in demand for stem cells in the development of cell therapies. An Increase in chronic diseases and increased need for drugs to treat, have been making companies to introduce innovative ideas for the development of new therapies and drugs for the treatment.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
Based on Geography, the stem cell assay market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The global Stem Cell Assay Market by geography had the dominant share in North America, in terms of revenue in 2019 and is set to have the fastest growth during the forecast period 2020-2025. North America holds the largest market share owing to the growing awareness about the stem cell assay and the availability of many number of market players. Asia-Pacific is also set to have healthy growth owing to the increased population and increasing chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders and others. Increased funding by the government and private sector is boosting the market in different places of the world.
Drivers – Stem Cell Assay Market
- Raising awareness and developments of stem cell assay
The demand for stem cell assay is driving forward owing to the increase in the adoption of stem cell assay and the advancement of new technologies. Rising demand in the drug testing and increased research by the public and private research institutes is driving the market growth. Increased chronic diseases is the other factor that is driving the market.
Challenges – Stem Cell Assay Market
- High cost involved in the stem cell assay
The high cost involved in the products and having a low regulatory framework by the public or private sector is challenging the market for the stem cell assay during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Stem Cell Assay Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Stem Cell Assay Market. Key companies of this market are Bio-Techne Corporation, GE Healthcare, Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Promega Corporation, STEMCELL Technologies, HemoGenix, Cell Biolabs, Cellular Dynamics International, Agilent Technologies and others.
- In July 2019, Bio-Rad laboratories have launched scATAC-Seq solution, a single-cell assay that uses a sequencing method for the transposase accessible chromatin.
- In January 2019, Cesa Therapeutics completed the acquisition of the ThermoGeneis Corporation, which together focusing on the development of automated medical devices, for cell-based therapies, which includes stem cell banking, point-of-care applications, and large-scale cell manufacturing.
1. Stem Cell Assay Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Stem Cell Assay Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Cell Type
2.4 Key trends by Instrument
2.5 Key trends by Detection
2.6 Key trends by Application
2.7 Key trends by End-users
2.8 Key trends by Geography
3. Stem Cell Assay Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Stem Cell Assay Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Stem Cell Assay Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Stem Cell Assay - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Stem Cell Assay Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Stem Cell Assay Market – By Type (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
8.1 Cell Identification
8.5 Isolation & Purification
9. Stem Cell Assay Market – By Cell Type (Market Size – $ Million/$Billion)
9.1 Adult Stem Cells
9.1.1 Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)
9.1.2 Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
9.1.3 Hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs)
9.1.4 Umbilical cord stem cells
9.1.5 Neural stem cells (NSCs)
9.2 Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs)
10. Stem Cell Assay Market – By Instrument (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
10.1 Flow Cytometers
10.2 Microelectrode Arrays
10.3 Cell Imaging Systems
10.4 Automated Cell Counters
11. Stem Cell Assay Market – By Detection (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
12. Stem Cell Assay Market – By Application (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
12.1 Regenerative Medicine & Therapy Development
12.1.1 Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine
12.1.4 Central Nervous System
12.2 Drug Discovery & Development
12.3 Clinical Research
13. Stem Cell Assay Market – By End-Users (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
13.1 Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
13.2 Research Institutes
14. Stem Cell Assay Market - By Geography (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
14.1 North America
14.2.6 Rest of Europe
14.3.4 South Korea
14.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
14.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.4 Rest of the World
14.4.1 Middle East
14.4.3 South America
15. Stem Cell Assay Market - Entropy
16. Stem Cell Assay Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
16.1 Market Share Analysis
16.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
16.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
16.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
16.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
17. Stem Cell Assay Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
18. Stem Cell Assay Market Company Analysis
18.1 Company 1
18.2 Company 2
18.3 Company 3
18.4 Company 4
18.5 Company 5
18.6 Company 6
18.7 Company 7
18.8 Company 8
18.9 Company 9
18.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.