Label-Free Detection Market Overview
Label-Free Detection Market size is estimated to reach $1.9 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Label-Free Detection is highly sensitive method used for the measurement of endogenous targets in live cell assays, without the use of dyes, labeling reagents, and engineered cells. It also helps in basic research, drug discovery, real-time bio molecular interactions (which cause spatial interference or quenching) and drug development. The increasing use of Label-Free Detection in research activities and drug discovery programs, growing partnerships between pharmaceutical companies and academic institutes are set to grow the demand for Label-Free Detection during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Label-Free Detection Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Label-Free Detection Market.
By Products: Instruments, Consumables.
By Application: Binding Kinetics, Binding Thermodynamics, Endogenous Receptor Detection, Hit Confirmation, Lead Generation and other
By Technology: Bio-Layer Interferometry, Cellular Dielectric Spectroscopy, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Isothermal Titration Calorimetry, Mass Spectrometry, Surface Plasmon Resonance, Optical Waveguide Grating Technology, and others
By End Use: Academic & research institutes, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Hospitals & Clinical testing labs, Pharmaceutical& Biotechnology Companies and others
By Geography- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world.
- North America dominated the Label-Free Detection Market in 2019 owing to high technological advancements.
- In terms of Technology, the Surface Plasmon Resonance segment demand is increasing owing to wide application range and compatibility.
- Factors such as government funding for R&D activities is set to drive the demand of market for the forecast period (2020-2025)
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Label-Free Detection Market report.
Technology- Segment Analysis
Based on Technology Label-Free Detection market is segmented into Bio-Layer Interferometry, Cellular Dielectric Spectroscopy, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Isothermal Titration Calorimetry, Mass Spectrometry, Surface Plasmon Resonance, Optical Waveguide Grating Technology, and others. Surface Plasmon Resonance recorded highest market share in 2019, and is set to be grow during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to its wide application range and compatibility with wide range of bio molecules. Bio-layer interferometry is set to register highest CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to the procedural advantages like less fluctuation in the refractive index of the samples tested and microfluidic-free nature.
Products- Segment Analysis
Based on Products, Label-Free Detection can be segmented into Instruments, and Consumables. Consumables have Biosensor chips and Microplates. In terms of revenue, instruments segment accounted for largest market share in 2019. Increase in usage of molecular and cellular essays for drug discoveries is continue to rise the instrument segment during forecast period 2020-2025.
Geography - Segment Analysis
Based on Geography, Label-Free Detection market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. In 2019, North America accounted for the largest market share of 39.3% of overall market. This is owing to rise in expansion technological advancement and high government funding that in turn is poised to create opportunities during the forecast period 2020-2025. Asia Pacific is set to register highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to increase in R&D activities in this region and improve in regulations and guidelines in these regions are set to act as support for the growth of market.
Drivers – Label-Free Detection Market
- Rising R&D expenditure
Increase in R&D and government expenditure on health care and pharma is set to drive the market of Label-Free Detection Market during the forecast period 2020-2025. The significantly growing pharmaceutical industry in Asia-Pacific primarily owing to a huge demand for medical care from a large population base is set to further support the growth of the label-free detection market.
Challenges – Label-Free Detection Market
- High Investment Cost
The challenges such as high cost, lack of knowledge and awareness among end users regarding the benefits of label free detection techniques is set to challenge the market’s growth. Furthermore, Issues in sensitivity and throughput are the other growth challenges.
Label-Free Detection Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Label-Free Detection market. Prominrnt companies of the market are General Electric, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., AMETEK, Inc, HORIBA, Ltd., Corning Incorporated, Attana, New England Biolabs, PerkinElmer Inc., Macrogen, Inc., Zymo Research, Abcam plc, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Malvern Panalytical Ltd., TA Instruments and others.
- In April 2019, The TA instruments launched ElectroForce 3300 series III. The flexible and powerful instrument helps to achieve high efficiency in the testing of materials.
- In Feb 2019, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation and Asia Clean Capital Limited collaborated in the distribution of solar power projects for the development of Japanese enterprise operations in the Chinese market.
- In June 2018, Bruker Corporation has completed the acquisition of sierra sensors Gmbh to expand its product portfolio.
1. Label-Free Detection Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Label-Free Detection Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Products
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by Technology
2.5 Key trends by End Use
2.6 Key trends by Geography
3. Label-Free Detection Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
4. Label-Free Detection Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Label-Free Detection Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Label-Free Detection Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Label-Free Detection Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Label-Free Detection Market – By Products (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.2.1 Biosensor Chips
9. Label-Free Detection Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Binding Kinetics
9.2 Binding Thermodynamics
9.3 Endogenous Receptor Detection
9.4 Hit Confirmation
9.5 Lead Generation
10. Label-Free Detection Market – By Technology (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Bio-Layer Interferometry
10.2 Cellular Dielectric Spectroscopy
10.3 Differential Scanning Calorimetry
10.4 Isothermal Titration Calorimetry
10.5 Mass Spectrometry
10.6 Surface Plasmon Resonance
10.7 Optical Waveguide Grating Technology
11. Label-Free Detection Market – By End Use (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Academic & Research Institutes
11.2 Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
11.3 Hospitals& Clinical Testing Labs
11.4 Pharmaceutical &Biotechnology Companies
12. Label-Free Detection Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
12.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Label-Free Detection Market - Entropy
14. Label-Free Detection Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Label-Free Detection Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. Label-Free Detection Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.