mHealth Solutions Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2021 - 2026
mHealth Solutions Market Overview
mHealth Solutions Market size is estimated to reach $264.2 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 31.5% during the forecast period 2021-2026. The “mHealth Solution” offers healthcare firms a mobile app for patients and/or providers/staff to access. Patients always look for better quality when it comes to handling their healthcare and pursue care from companies that offer self-service instruments by way of these “mHealth Solutions”. Telemedicine is the routine of tending to patients remotely when the provider and patient are not physically present with one other. mHealth and telemedicine are connected, in that both areas include the application of technology to offer health care services to individuals, in settings other than the conventional doctor’s office. While in the case of mHealth, mobiles are utilized as a vehicle to assist care between patients and physicians, so that healthcare services may be delivered, and sometimes, consultations between the two parties can happen, telemedicine does not essentially include the utilization of mobile devices for consultation and healthcare delivery, although smartphones, tablets, and laptops may definitely be included at the time of telemedicine sessions. Remote patient monitoring (RPM) utilizes digital technologies to accumulate medical and other kinds of health data from individuals in one location and electronically transmit that information safely to health care providers in a different location for evaluation and endorsements. Ready Access to Medical Assistance Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Software Solutions assist patients in associating with healthcare providers from the comfort of their residences without journeying to the healthcare facility. Vital signs monitoring devices are the different medical machinery utilized for supervising the vital signs of a patient. These are inclusive of blood pressure monitoring devices, pulse oximeters, and temperature monitoring devices that are utilized for examining different vital signs, like blood pressure, body temperature, pulse rate, and respiratory rate. The vital signs monitoring devices may be connected to mHealth Solutions. Mobile health (mhealth) is therefore a proliferating field in the digital health sector offering healthcare backing, delivery, and intervention by way of mobile technologies like smartphones, tablets, and wearables. The burgeoning population in conjunction with the proliferating acceptance of smartphones and tablets loaded with healthcare apps is propelling the growth of the mHealth Solutions Market. The expanding predominance of incessant ailments is set to propel the growth of the mHealth Solutions Market during the forecast period 2021-2026. This represents the mHealth Solutions Market Industry Outlook.
mHealth Solutions Market Report Coverage
The report: “mHealth Solutions Market Forecast (2021-2026)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the mHealth Solutions Market.
- By Connected Devices: Vital Signs Monitoring Devices (Blood Pressure Monitors, Blood Glucose Meters, ECG/Heart Rate Monitors, Pulse Oximeters), Peak Flowmeters, Multiparameter Trackers, Sleep Apnea Monitors, Neurological Monitoring Devices, Others.
- By Services: Monitoring Services (Remote Patient Monitoring Devices, Medical Call Centers Manned By Healthcare Professionals, Telecommunication, Post-Acute Care Services), Diagnostic Services, Wellness, and Fitness Solutions, Others.
- By Apps: Healthcare Apps, Obesity & Weight Management Apps, Fitness & Nutrition Apps, Chronic Care Management Apps, Women’s Health Apps, Others
- By Participants: Mobile Operators, Device Vendors, Content Players, Healthcare Providers, Others.
- By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America mHealth Solutions Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2021-2026 owing to the rise of mobile health applications installed on smartphones that assist communities to be effective in personal health management and the presence of key players like AT&T in the North American region.
- mHealth Solutions Market growth is being driven by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic owing to which mobile health has come to the rescue to prevent the proliferation of infection any further and to safeguard the health of frontline workers and patients in an undifferentiated manner. However, the reduced acceptance of the internet in some developing economies and regions like Sub-Saharan Africa which has a lesser internet penetration than any other geographical region in the globe is one of the major factors hampering the growth of mHealth Solutions Market.
- mHealth Solutions Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the mHealth Solutions Market report.
mHealth Solutions Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2020
For More Details on This Report - Request for Sample
mHealth Solutions Market Segment Analysis – By Services:
the Diagnostic Services segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of
35.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the increased utilization
of high-quality laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging processes, and
non-intrusive cardiac tests.
mHealth Solutions Market Segment Analysis – By Apps:
The mHealth Solutions Market based on apps can be further segmented into Healthcare Apps, Obesity & Weight Management Apps, Fitness & Nutrition Apps, Chronic Care Management Apps, Women’s Health Apps, and Others. The HealthCare Apps Segment held the largest market share in 2020. This growth is owing to the increased inclination of mobile health app users towards good health amidst the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As per mHealth App Statistics, there are over 44,000 healthcare apps in the App Store only and 54% of patients have demonstrated an inclination to opt for a more dramatic shift from regular office appointments to mobile interactions. These figures are driving the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the Obesity
& Weight Management Apps segment is estimated
to grow with the fastest CAGR of 34.8% during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the
increased cases of obesity worldwide. As per World Health Organization
(WHO), global obesity has almost tripled since 1975. This increasing
predominance of global obesity is driving the growth of the Obesity &
Weight Management Apps segment during the forecast period 2021-2026.
mHealth Solutions Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
The mHealth Solutions Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. North America (mHealth Solutions Market) held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2020. The growth of this region is owing to the increasing predominance of chronic ailments like cardiovascular ailments amidst the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in the region resulting in increased utilization of remote patient monitoring in conjunction with the mhealth (mobile health) app.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR rate over the forecast period 2021-2026. This growth is owing to factors like increased utilization of smartphones by an enormous population in countries like India and China and the technological advancement in conjunction with the government support for mHealth (mobile health) in the Asia-Pacific region.
mHealth Solutions Market Drivers
Breakthroughs In Remote Patient Monitoring And Connected Health By Application Of mHealth (Mobile Health) Wearables Is Projected To Drive The Growth Of mHealth Solutions Market:
Wearable Trends in Mobile Health (mHealth Apps) Are Boosting
Surgery Effectiveness And Are Projected To Drive The Growth Of mHealth
Carrying out surgery on the human body involves a complex technique. However, presently, the combination of wearables is assisting surgeons to carry out even the most complex surgeries with accuracy. While formerly the approach to surgery was an “Open” approach, presently, thanks to wearable and mobile health (mHealth) technology, the surgeons can utilize the minimally intrusive techniques of accomplishing surgery. They can avoid a lot of blood loss in this manner in conjunction with reduced recovery time for the patients and lesser possibilities of infections Ranging from the building of robotic wearable arms for surgeries to the simple application of Google Glasses, the wearable technology in mHealth apps are definitely shaping the otherwise complicated world of surgeries into a simpler world, with a lot more effortless navigation. The wearable trend in mobile health (mHealth Apps) is driving the growth of the mHealth Solutions Market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
mHealth Solutions Market Challenges
Usability Is Challenging The mHealth (Mobile Health) Solutions
mHealth Solutions Industry Outlook
Product Launches, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the mHealth Solutions Market. Key companies of this market include:
- Medtronic plc
- Philips Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Omron Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- AirStrip Technologies
- Agamatrix Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- In September 2021, OMRON Corporation indicated that it will commence providing "Sysmac Studio 3D Simulation" worldwide on October 4, simulation software that can digitally clone the complete facility by applying the “Robotic Integrated Controller*2,” which was introduced last July, and can effortlessly validate its operation with the same precision as the truly existing machine.
- In August 2021, OMRON Corporation declared that on August 5 it will introduce worldwide the PCB inspection system "VT-S10 Series," which is characterized by an industry-first imaging procedure and AI to automatize the high-accuracy inspection procedure for electronic substrates, thus removing the requirement for expert skills.
Report Code: HCR 46794
Report Code: HCR 48832
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here