Bio surgery Market Overview
Bio surgery Market size is estimated to reach $16.1 Billion by 2025 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.95% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Bio surgery is an emerging field which is a type of surgical procedure that involves the use of various natural and artificially produced surgical products. These products are used to isolate the wound and prevent blood loss by soaking fluids and closing the wound. Implementation of these products helps with problems associated with surgeries and helps reduce the time required after treatment. Growing aging population, surgeries in sports-related and trauma injuries are major factors driving the market growth over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Bio surgery Market Report Coverage
The report: “Bio surgery Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Bio surgery Market.
By Product: Hemostatic agents, surgical sealing agents, Bone graft substitute, Soft tissue management, Staple-Line Reinforcement agents, Adhesion Barriers.
By Application: Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, General surgery, Gynecological surgery, Neuro and spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery.
By Source: Natural products, Synthetic products
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World
- Geographically, the North America is poised to see extraordinary development owing to well-developed healthcare system, increasing volume of surgeries performed, large number of hospitals and is set to continue during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Increasing demand for innovative product development and experimentation for blood loss management in patients undergoing surgery is one of the factor driving the market
- The high cost associated with surgeries, the tight regulatory environment for product approval, and the growing popularity of minimally invasive surgeries are likely to limit its growth in various regions.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market is set to be provided in the Bio surgery Market report.
By Application Type- Segment Analysis
The global Bio surgery market based on the application has Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, General surgery, Gynecological surgery, Neuro and spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery. The Orthopedic Surgery segment is projected to have the largest share of the Bio surgery market over the forecast period. Most of the orthopedic bone and soft tissue repair surgeries are performed worldwide in this section. The Market is set to grow with the highest CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for innovative surgical procedures.
By Product – Segment Analysis
The Bio surgery market based on product has Hemostatic agents, surgical sealing agents, Bone graft substitute, Soft tissue management, Staple-Line Reinforcement agents and others. In the products segment, the surgical sealants and adhesives segment is poised to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2025) owing to increase in number of surgeries, owing to the increasing application of various surgical procedures in the soft tissue attachment department, it is estimated to record a faster CAGR over the forecast period.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
North America dominates the geography segment of Bio surgery Market with a share of more than 39.1% in 2019. This is owing to its well-established healthcare sectors. The adoption of advanced surgical instruments and equipment is set to create growth opportunities for the regional market in the near future. Europe is estimated to capture the second largest market share in the forecast period owing to an increase in aging populations suffering from various illnesses. With the improved innovative technologies, the market is poised to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2025).
Drivers – Bio surgery Market
- Increasing volume of surgeries
The Bio surgery market is poised to grow owing to increasing number of surgeries performed every year. In addition, there is on bio surgery treatment owing to growth in sport and spinal cord injuries. Innovation in technology is set to create more demand for Vasculitis Treatment, and hence help in market growth in upcoming years.
Challenges – Bio surgery Market
- High Cost of surgery
The main challenge of this market is the cost of obtaining treatment that affects the expansion of the Bio surgery market. The cost of surgical procedures has increased significantly over the years owing to the consolidation of health care providers and the rising costs of using complex medical procedures. This is projected to hinder market growth over the forecast period.
Bio surgery Market Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Bio surgery Market. Key companies of this market include Baxter International Inc. (US), C.R. Bard, Johnson & Johnson (US), and Medtronic plc. Sonodi Group, B. Braun Melsungen AG, MAQUET Holding B.V & Co. KG, Cryolife Inc. Stryker Corporation, Hemostasis LLC, TELA BIO, Agro Bio surgery Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Cohera Medical Inc. Pfizer Inc. CSL Limited.
- In May 2019, TELA Bio and Agro Bio surgery limited announced that they had received “CE” mark for the commercial sale of “OviTex Reinforced Bio Scaffold”.
- In February 2019, Tissue Regenix announced that they had launched a separate division for its Bio surgery market.
1. Bio surgery Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Bio surgery Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Product
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by Source
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Bio surgery Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Bio surgery Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Bio surgery Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Bio surgery Market - Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Bio surgery Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Bio surgery Market – By Product (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Anti-adhesive agents
8.2 Hemostatic agents
8.3 Surgical sealing agents
8.3.1 Natural surgical sealant
8.3.2 Synthetic surgical sealant
8.4 Bone graft substitutes
8.4.1 Cell-based matrices
8.4.2 Bone morphogenetic proteins
8.4.3 Demineralized bone matrix
8.4.4 Synthetic graft extender
8.5 Soft tissue management
8.5.1 Biologic mesh/patch
8.5.2 Synthetic mesh/patch
9. Bio surgery Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
9.2 Neuro and spine surgery
9.3 Orthopedic surgery
9.4 General surgery
10. Bio surgery Market – By Source (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Natural/Biological products
10.2 Synthetic products
11. Bio surgery Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 North America
11.2.6 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
11.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Rest of the World
11.4.1 Middle East
11.4.3 South America
12. Bio surgery Market - Entropy
13. Bio surgery Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
13.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
13.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
14. Bio surgery Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
15. Bio surgery Market Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.