Medical Holography Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth And Forecast 2020 - 2025
Medical Holography Market Overview
Medical Holography Market size is estimated to reach $4.12bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 30.14% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Holography is the science of making a photographic recording of a light field called holograms. In the medical field, this holograph technique is used to study the medical images by creating the 3D structure of different parts of the body. This medical holography helps to study the internal parts of the body without causing any damage to the body internal organs. Increased applications of the holograph technology in the treatment of the Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Otology, Orthopedics and others are driving the market for the medical holography. Advancement of the holographic technology and introducing of new holographic treatment equipment are boosting the growth of the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Medical Holography Market Report Coverage
The report: “Medical Holography Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Medical Holography Market.
By Product Type: Holographic display, Holographic Microscope, Holographic print and Holographic software
By Application: Medical Imaging, Medical education, and Biomedical research
By End-Users: Research Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Academic Medical Centers, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World
- Geographically, North America’s Medical Holography Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 and it is poised to dominate during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to the increased health care policies and funding for the research and development by the government.
- The increased usage of the holographic display in the medical education and for the observation of internal organs of the patient for the treatment are boosting the demand of the holograph display market in product segmentation.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Medical Holography Market report.
- Increased research and development for the usage of holography technology in medical treatments and education, increased funding by the public and private sectors are supporting the market.
By Product Type - Segment Analysis
The global Medical Holography Market based on product type has Holographic display, Holographic Microscope, Holographic print, Holographic software. The holographic display segment registered for the highest market share in 2019, and is set to continue for the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to the increased usage in the study of the internal organ parts in the medical education and for the treatment without causing any harm to the organs. The Holography microscope segment is also set to have growth owing to the increased usage in the medical application for real-time cell imaging.
By Application - Segment Analysis
The Application segment of Medical Holography Market has Medical Imaging, Medical education, biomedical research. The medical imaging segment which is further segmented into Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Otology, Orthopedics and others, registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period 2020-2025. Increase in holography usage in the treatment of chronic diseases. The Medical education segment is also set to have growth owing to the increased usage of digital holography and displays for the 3D visualization, making the learning easy and interesting. Introducing of latest technology like 3D-Kits by the companies for medical students and doctors likely to help practice surgeries without the need of real bodies and organs.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
The global Medical Holography Market by geography had the dominant share in North America, in terms of revenue in 2019 and is set to have the fastest growth during the forecast period 2020-2025. North America holds the largest market share owing to an increase in the adaption of holography technology in medical and for research and development. The market in Europe is estimated to have growth owing to the best health care system and by increased clinical application of holography in this region. The Asia-Pacific region is set to the have highest CAGR growth, owing to the increased number of chronic diseases and increased funding by the government and private sector in the medical holography market.
Drivers – Medical Holography Market
- Increased usage of Holography
The demand for medical holography is driving forward owing to the increase in the usage of holography products in medical imaging, biomedical research and medical education. Usage of the holography in treatment in Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Otology, Orthopedics and other medical imaging segments is boosting the market growth.
Challenges – Medical Holography Market
- Increased cost of equipment
The cost involved in the holograph equipment and for processing of holographs in the medical sector is challenging the market. Unavailability of technically skilled person and having limited application of few holographic equipment's are also challenging market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Medical Holography Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Medical Holography Market. Key companies of this market are Holografika Kft., EchoPixel Inc, Ovizio Imaging systems, Holoxica Ltd, Realview Imaging Ltd, and Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd, Zebra Imaging, zSpace Inc, Lyncee Tec, Eon Reality, NanoLive SA.and others.
- In June 2015, Ovizio Company launches the new product called iLine F, an in-line suspension cell-monitoring microscope. The Ovizio in collaboration with global distributor Applikon, has showcased this product at the European Society for Animal Cell Technology Congress (ESACT), held in Barcelona from May 31 to June 3.
- In March 2017, Nanolive launches the 3D Cell Explorer-Fluo, which answers to the scientific needs of combined non-invasive cell topography and multi-channel florescence microscopy.
1. Medical Holography Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Medical Holography Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by End-Users
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Medical Holography Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Medical Holography Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Medical Holography Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Medical Holography - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Medical Holography Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Medical Holography Market – By Product Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Holographic display
8.1.1 Laser plasma
8.1.2 Touchable holograms
8.1.3 Micro magnetic piston display
8.1.4 Holographic television display
8.2 Holographic Microscope
8.3 Holographic print
8.4 Holographic software
9. Medical Holography Market – By Application (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
9.1 Medical imaging
9.2 Medical education
9.3 Biomedical research
10. Medical Holography Market – By End-Users (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
10.1 Research Laboratories
10.2 Hospitals and Clinics
10.3 Academic Medical Centers
10.4 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
11. Medical Holography Market - By Geography (Market Size – $Million/$Billion)
11.1 North America
11.2.6 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
11.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Rest of the World
11.4.1 Middle East
11.4.3 South America
12. Medical Holography Market - Entropy
13. Medical Holography Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
13.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
13.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
14. Medical Holography Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
15. Medical Holography Market Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.