Flow Cytometry Market Overview
Flow Cytometry Market size is forecast to reach $6.71 billion by 2025,growing at a CAGR of 8.47% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Flow cytometry is technique used to detect and measure physical and chemical characteristics of a population of cells or particles. In this process, a sample containing cells or particles is suspended in a fluid and injected into the flow cytometer instrument. The increasing use of flow cytometry in research activities and clinical trials, growing focus on immunology and immune oncology research are set to grow the demand for flow cytometry during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “Flow Cytometry Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Flow Cytometry Market.
By Technology: Cell- Based Flow Cytometry, Bead- Based Flow Cytometry
By Products and Services: Reagents & Consumables, Instruments, Services, Software and Accessories.
By Application :– Research Applications, Clinical Applications, and Industrial Applications
By End Use :–Academic & research institutes, Hospitals & Clinical testing labs and Pharmaceutical& Biotechnology Companies
By Geography:- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world.
• North America dominated the Flow Cytometry Marketin 2019 owing toexpansion of novel products that is set to create opportunities during the forecast period 2020-2025
• In terms of Products and Services, the instruments segment demand is increasing owing to widely usage and requirement in terms of Cell Analysers and Cell Sorters.
• Factors such as growing adoption of flow cytometry in stem cell research and increase in the applications of flow cytometry in clinical research is driving the growth of flow cytometry market
• Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Flow Cytometry Market report.
Technology- Segment Analysis
Based on Technology Flow Cytometry market is segmented into Cell- based flow cytometry and Bead- based flow cytometry. Bead based cytometry is estimated to be the fastest growing technology with CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to constant advancement in molecular engineering, monoclonal antibodies protection, and associated advantages such as cost efficiency and short Turnaround time(short- TAT). Also, with the procedural advantages such as ELSIE or western blot the demand for Bead based is increasing during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Application- Segment Analysis
Based on Applications, Flow Cytometry can be segmented into Research Applications, Clinical Applications, and Industrial Applications. Research Applications accounted for largest share owing to initiatives taken by governments and companies for increasing the adoption of flow cytometry for research activities as well as increasing research in infectious diseases. With an increasing development of new drugs and rise of research and development in companies the research application is also set to register highest CAGR during forecast period 2020-2025
Geography- Segment Analysis
Based on Geography, Flow cytometry market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. In 2019, North America accounted for the largest share with 39.8% of overall market. This is owing to rise in expansion of novel product that in turn is to create opportunities during the forecast period 2020-2025. In U.S, the increase in number of cancers cases is thus creating demand of Flow Cytometry Market. Asia Pacific is set to register highest CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to outsourcing R&D activities in this region and increasing incidences of diseases such as Cancer and HIV.
Drivers – Flow Cytometry Market
• Growing Adoption of Flow Cytometry in Stem Cell Research.
Flow cytometry is considered as ideal tool for characterizing, identifying and isolate stem cells for research and potential clinical use. Recent advancement in flow cytometric hardware, reagents and software have synergized to permit the stem cell biologist to more fully identify and isolate rare cells. With such extensive use of flow cytometry for effective diagnosis and early detection of diseases the adoption in stem cell research is driving the growth of Flow cytometry Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Challenges – Flow Cytometry Market
The challenges such as high cost is poised to create for the market growth of Flow cytometry equipment.Small-size high-throughput cytometers are set to gain popularity over the coming years owing to associated benefits such as ease in use and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, improvement in fluorescent dyes and introduction of bench top cytometers are the other growth challenges.
Flow Cytometry Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Flow Cytometry market. In 2019, Flow Cytometry Market share is consolidated by the top ten players present in the market. Flow Cytometry, top 10 companiesareBio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., MiltenyiBiotec Sysmex Partec GmbH, BIOMÉRIEUX, Mechatronics, Apogee Flow Systems Ltd., Stratedigm, Inc., Sony Biotechnology Inc., BD., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Aglient Technologies,among others.
- In April 2018, Merck KGaA launched its new Cell Stream benchtop flow cytometry system, which is a compressed, customizable flow cytometer that use a camera for detection. With this launch the company has expanded their product line in flow cytometers.
- In August 2018, Sysmecpartecannounced the notice about clearance of WHO prequalification. This testing system helps diagnose and monitor the immune status of people infected with HIV by checking CD4 in human blood samples.
1. Flow Cytometry Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Flow Cytometry Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Technology
2.3 Key trends by Application
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. Flow Cytometry Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
4. Flow Cytometry Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Flow Cytometry Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Flow Cytometry Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Flow Cytometry Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Flow Cytometry Market – By Technology (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Cell- based Flow Cytometry
8.2 Bead- based Flow Cytometry
9. Flow Cytometry Market – By Products& Services (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Reagents and Consumables
9.2.1 Cell Analyzers
220.127.116.11 High- range
18.104.22.168 Mid- range
22.214.171.124 Low- range
9.2.2 Cell Sorters
126.96.36.199 High- range
188.8.131.52 Mid- range
184.108.40.206 Low- range
9.5.2 Laser devices
10. Flow Cytometry Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Research Applications
10.1.1 Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
10.1.1.1 Drug Discovery
10.1.1.2 Stem Cell Research
10.1.1.3 In Vitro Toxicity Testing
10.1.3 Cell Sorting
10.1.5 Cell Cycle Analysis
10.1.6 Cell Viability
10.1.7 Cell Counting
10.2 Clinical Applications
10.2.1 Cancer Diagnostics
10.2.3 Immunodeficiency Diseases
10.2.4 Organ Transplantation
10.3 Industrial Applications
11. Flow Cytometry Market – By End Use (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 Academic & Research Institutes
11.2 Hospitals& Clinical Testing Labs
11.3 Pharmaceutical &Biotechnology Companies
12. Flow Cytometry Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.4 South Korea
12.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
12.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.4 Rest of the World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Flow Cytometry Market - Entropy
14. Flow Cytometry Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Flow Cytometry Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
16. Flow Cytometry Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company 1
16.2 Company 2
16.3 Company 3
16.4 Company 4
16.5 Company 5
16.6 Company 6
16.7 Company 7
16.8 Company 8
16.9 Company 9
16.10 Company 10 and more
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.