Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market Overview
Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market size is estimated to reach $3.22 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.11% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Atrial fibrillation ablation is a procedure used to treat irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia) that begins in the upper chambers of the heart (atria). It is a type of cardiac ablation that works by scarring or destroying the tissue in the heart to disrupt the false electrical signals that cause arrhythmia. The increase in health issues like hypertension, esophagitis, and other heart diseases in the aging population is boosting the market globally.
Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market Report Coverage
The report: “Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market.
By Type: Catheter ablation, Maze procedure, and AV node ablation
By End-users: Hospitals, Surgical centers and others
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Rest of World
- Geographically, North America has accounted the highest revenue in the year 2019 owing to the high prevalence of atrial fibrillation and increasing awareness among the population.
- Increase in obesity, hypertension, and heart diseases among the majority of people in the world is increasing the market for the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery market.
- Improving in the latest technology and providing favorable insurance policies are helping the people to get operated at the lowest cost, which is boosting the market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market report.
By Type - Segment Analysis
The global Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market based on type has Catheter ablation, Maze procedure, AV node ablation. The Catheter ablation segment registers for the highest market share in 2019 and is set to continue for the forecast period (2020-2025). Factors like an increase in health-care infrastructure, demand for non-pharmacological treatments and raising awareness among the patients are supporting the growth of the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market in the catheter ablation segment.
By End-users - Segment Analysis
Based on End-users the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market is segmented into Hospitals, Surgical centers and others. The Surgical center’s segment has dominated the market in the year 2019 and is poised to have the fastest growth during the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to the increase in the number of surgical centers and the increase in latest technology and innovation of new devices for surgery. Growing demand surgeries, availability of skilled labor in many surgical centers and hospitals, the improved health-care system is boosting the market for Atrial fibrillation surgery. Hospitals are also having positive growth in the market owing to the availability of the latest technology and collaboration of hospitals and insurance companies.
By Geography - Segment Analysis
The global Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market by geography had the dominant share in North America, in terms of revenue in 2019. The countries like the U.S.A. has been boosting the market by providing, good health insurance policies and surgeries at low cost to the people. The Asia-Pacific region is set to have the fastest growth during the forecast period 2020-2025, owing to the increase in heart diseases and an increase in adaptive policies, technology and increased health awareness.
Drivers – Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market
- Increased health issues.
The increase in the number of people suffering from atrial fibrillation owing to an increase in health issues owing to obesity, diabetes and heavy alcohol consumption are propelling the market for the Atrial fibrillation surgery.
Challenges – Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market
- Lack of awareness.
Owning to the lack of awareness among the people about the surgery and unavailability of the latest technology in few countries and lack of skilled labor for doing Atrial fibrillation surgery, is challenging the market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market. Key companies of this market are Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, Articure, Inc., Cardio Focus, Inc., Endoscopic Technologies Inc., Johnsons Johnsons Ltd., Cardima Inc., and others.
- In June 2020, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the U.S. launch of the DIRECT Technology, a tool for the effect of radiofrequency (RF) energy delivery during cardiac ablation procedures.
- In November 2016, has introduced cryoICE Platform in Japan, after receiving approval from Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), and this new approval offers a leading solution to cardiac surgeons and the Japanese patients for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.
1. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by End-User
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - Startup Companies Scenario (Premium)
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – By Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Catheter ablation
8.2 Maze Procedure
8.3 AV node ablation
9. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – By End-User (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9.2 Surgical Centers
10. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 North America
10.2.6 Rest of Europe
10.3.4 South Korea
10.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
10.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Rest of the World
10.4.1 Middle East
10.4.3 South America
11. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market - Entropy
12. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape (Premium)
12.1 Market Share Analysis
12.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
12.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
12.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
12.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
13. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
14. Atrial Fibrillation Surgery Market Company Analysis
14.1 Biosense Webster, Inc.,
14.2 St. Jude Medical, Inc.,
14.3 Medtronic, Inc.,
14.4 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
14.5 Boston Scientific Corporation,
14.6 Articure, Inc.,
14.7 Cardio Focus, Inc.,
14.8 Endoscopic Technologies Inc.
14.9 Johnsons Johnsons Ltd.
14.10 Cardima Inc.
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.