Dental Lasers Market Overview
The Dental Lasers Market size is estimated to reach $237.9 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2020-2025. A dental laser is a type of laser designed specifically for the use in oral surgery or dentistry, and to produce a narrow beam of light that is used to remove or shape a tissue in a dental treatment procedure. The ease of interaction increase in oral hygiene, advancement in dental diseases diagnostics and treatment technologies are driving the Dental Lasers Market For during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Dental Lasers Market Report Coverage
The report: “Dental Lasers Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Dental Lasers Market.
By Product Type: Soft Tissue Dental lasers, Diode Laser System, Dye Laser System, and Gas Laser System.
By Application Type: Peri-implants, Oral surgery, Tooth whitening, Periodontics.
By End User Type: Hospitals, Dental Clinics.
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World.
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global dental lasers market in the year 2019. This is owing to rising number of dental disorders among a large population and increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene.
- Factors such as The Soft tissue lasers are ideal for drain around preparations, sterilizing endodontic canals, treating periodontal disease, and even tooth whitening. The dental diode lasers and tooth whitening are driving the demand of Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Dental Lasers Market.
Dental Lasers Market Segment Analysis - By Product Type
Based on Product Type, Dental Lasers Market is segmented into Soft Tissue Dental lasers, Diode Laser System, Dye Laser System, and Gas Laser System. Diode laser system holds the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019. This is owing to the increasing incidence soft tissue surgery and of Diode laser system is affordable and user-friendly. Soft tissue laser segment market is also set to be the fastest-growing with CAGR 6.1% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to the rising incidences of soft tissue diseases such as periodontal diseases.
Dental Lasers Market Segment Analysis - By End User Type
Based on End-User Type, Dental Lasers Market is segmented into Hospitals, Dental Clinics. The dental clinics segment held the major share in 2019. This is owing to improving healthcare facilities in emerging economies and well-established medical settings in the developed nations. Hospitals segment is also set to be the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to increasing number of skilled physicians at hospitals and well established medical settings.
Dental Lasers Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Based on Geography the Dental Lasers Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America had a dominant share in terms of revenue with overall share of 37.9% in 2019. This is owing to the growth of rising number of dental disorders among a large population and increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene in North America countries. Asia Pacific market is set to be the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to the increasing awareness regarding the guaranteed treatment of dental lasers and rising number of dental disorders among a large population in countries such as China and India.
Dental Lasers Market Drivers
Increase in demand for modern technologies for oral treatment.
The trend of oral treatment has transformed from traditional methods to advanced treatment. Such as Increase in demand for painless laser technology and minimally invasive procedure that reduce the usage of drills and avoid anaesthesia are likely to create lucrative opportunities for key manufactures of dental lasers. Owing to advances in technology, laser dentistry and cosmetic dentistry have not only overcome the drawbacks of conventional methods but also found surging applications in extraction of tooth, reconstruction and fabrication of dental prosthetic connections, and others. These advances are anticipated to open new avenues for growth of global dental lasers market.
Dental Lasers Market Challenges
Many procedures prevent the issue of dental lasers depending on the affected area and surrounding tissue including gums and tooth. Furthermore, these lasers can’t be used on teeth that already have some types of fillings, especially metal amalgam these are considered to be the challenges for dental laser market.
Dental Lasers Market Industry outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Dental Lasers Market. Key companies of this market Amd Lasers, Biolase, Inc, Danaher Corporation- Kavo Dental GmbH, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc, CAO Group, Photomedex, Inc, Convergent Dental, Inc, Dental Lasers-Syneron Medical Ltd.
Dental Lasers Market Developments:
- In November 2015, The AMD Lasers has announced its Expansion into the hard tissue Dental Laser market. The new hard-tissue laser is FDA-cleared to perform cavity preparations, bone surgery and a host of soft-tissue procedures. It is much smaller in size and weight and half the price of some hard-tissue lasers on the market.
- In May 2019, The AMD Laser has launched new Picasso Clario Dental Laser product. Is aimed for implementation by dental hygienists, with a streamlined and concise navigation system for relevant treatments.
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here
1. Dental Lasers Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Dental Lasers Market Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by Application Type
2.4 Key trends By End User Type
2.5 Key trends By Geography
3. Dental Lasers Market Landscape
3.1 Market Share Analysis- Key Companies
3.2 Product Benchmarking- Key Companies
3.3 Financial Analysis - Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Dental Lasers Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium Premium
4.1 Key startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Application Analysis
4.1.4 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Dental Lasers Market - Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of successful ventures
6. Dental Lasers Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Customers
6.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry Among Existing Players
6.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
7. Dental Lasers Market Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Dental Lasers Market – By Product Type (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Soft Tissue Dental lasers
8.2 Diode Laser System
8.3 Dye Laser System
8.4 Gas Laser System
9. Dental Lasers Market – By Application Type (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
9.2 Oral surgery
9.3 Tooth whitening
9.5 Endodontic treatment
9.6 Conservative dentistry
10. Dental Lasers Market - By End User Type (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
10.2 Dental Clinics
11. Dental Lasers Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
11.1 North America
11.2.7 Rest of Europe
11.3 Asia Pacific
11.3.5 South Korea
11.3.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
11.4 Rest of the World
11.4.1 Middle East
11.4.3 South America
12. Dental Lasers Market Entropy
13. Dental Lasers Market - Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Market Share by Country- Key companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region- Key companies
13.1.3 Market Share at Global Level- Key companies
13.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
14. Dental Lasers Market - Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
15. Dental Lasers Market Company Analysis (Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments)
15.1 Amd Lasers
15.2 Biolase, Inc.
15.3 Danaher Corporation- Kavo Dental GmbH
15.4 Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
15.5 CAO Group
15.6 Photomedex, Inc
15.7 Convergent Dental, Inc
15.8 Syneron Dental Lasers-Syneron Medical Ltd.
15.9 J. MORITA CORP.
15.10 Ivoclar Vivadent AG.
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.