Spirometer Market Overview
The Spirometer Market size is estimated to reach $1.3 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.45% during the forecast period 2020-2025. A spirometer is a diagnostic device that measures the number of air patients able to breathe in and out and the time it takes to exhale completely after patients take a deep breath. Rising elderly population prone to suffer from various chronic ailments is acts as primary driver for device adoption. Moreover, the Government initiatives to reduced smoking habits, focus on breathing diseases, rising levels of air pollution and adoption of spirometers at homes are factors likely to indicate market growth. Increasing health adoption, as well as increasing demand in medical Device properties, is driving the growth of Spirometer market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Spirometer Market Report Coverage
The report: “Spirometer Market Forecast (2020-2025)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Spirometer Market.
By Product Type: Table Top, Handheld, and Desktop
By Technology Type: Volume Measurement and Peak Flow Measurement
By Application Type: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Pulmonary Fibrosis, and Asthma.
By End User type: Hospitals, Clinics, and Home Healthcare.
By Geography: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Rest of the World
- Geographically, North America Spirometer Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2019 owing to the high cases of chronic diseases, awareness of respiratory devices, and increased healthcare budgets of developed nations in the region.
- Factors such as growing consumer awareness for safe Devices, rising number of people suffering from Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Pulmonary Fibrosis, and Asthma and other diseases are driving the demand of Spirometer Market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Spirometer Market report.
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis - By Product Type
Based on Product Type, Spirometer Market is segmented into Table Top, Handheld, and Desktop. A Tabletop spirometer accounted for major share of Spirometer Market in 2019 and is also set to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to recent trends affecting the spirometer market are COVID-19 outbreak and ririsng incidence of respiratory diseases, increasing adoption in emerging economies and rising geriatric population.
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis - By Technology
Based on Technology, Spirometer Market is segmented into Volume Measurement and Peak Flow Measurement. Peak flow measurement holds highest share in 2019. This is owing to the peak flow meters that can provide early detection of worsening changes in lung function and indicate one's response to rescue medication during an acute asthma episode. The Peak Flow Measurement market is also set to be the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis - By Geography
Based on Geography the Spirometer Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and the Rest of the World. North America dominated the spirometer market with a share of 37.9% in 2019. This is attributed owing to a large patient base with respiratory disorders. Asia Pacific region is set to be the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025. This is owing to improved primary care initiatives for early diagnosis and management of chronic lung diseases such as asthma are set to drive the market in Asia Pacific region.
Spirometer Market Drivers
The key factors driving the spirometer market growth include the dramatic increase in the incidence of chronic obtrusive pulmonary diseases (COPD), rising levels of air pollution, and technological improvements in monitoring solutions all over the world. This in thus is driving the demand of Spirometer market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Spirometer Market Challenges
The main Challenge for the market is: Need for skilled professionals and the possibility of inaccuracy, the accuracy of spirometry tests depends greatly on the patient, and the technologist. Most pre-school and old age population are not able to perform the test accurately. Moreover, in the case of personalized devices, the challenge exists in maintaining the accuracy of the data owing to high dependency on the ability of the patient to use the spirometer accurately. This forms a huge challenge for the adoption of personalized spirometers.
Spirometer Market Industry Outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Spirometer Market. Key companies of this market are Philips, NuvoAir, Smiths Medical, Medical International Research, Vyaire Medical, Sibelmed, Geratherm Medical AG, Progetti srl, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Schiller AG among others.
Spirometer Market Developments:
- In January 2020, Smiths Medical Announces Launch of Portex Tracheostomy Tubes and Kits. When caring for a patient with a tracheostomy, a tube should be chosen to best suit the patient’s specific clinical need. And the new tracheostomy tubes have options for a variety of patients.
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here
1. Spirometer Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Spirometer Market Executive Summary
2.1 Market revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key Trends by Technology Type
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. Spirometer Market Landscape
3.1 Market Share Analysis- Key Companies
3.2 Product Benchmarking- Key Companies
3.3 Financial Analysis - Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Spirometer Market- Startup companies Scenario Premium Premium
4.1 Key startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Application Analysis
4.1.4 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Spirometer Market- Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of successful ventures
6. Spirometer Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Customers
6.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry Among Existing Players
6.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
7. Spirometer Market Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Spirometer Market– By Product Type(Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
8.1 Table Top
8.2 Hand Held
9. Spirometer Market– By Technology (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
9.1 Volume Measurement
9.2 Peak Flow Measurement
10. Spirometer Market– By Application (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
10.2 Cystic Fibrosis
10.3 Pulmonary Fibrosis
11. Spirometer Market– By End users (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
11.3 Home Healthcare
12. Spirometer Market- By Geography (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
12.1 North America
12.2.6 Rest of Europe
12.3.5 South Korea
12.3.6 Rest of Asia Pacific
12.4 Rest of World
12.4.1 Middle East
12.4.3 South America
13. Spirometer Market Entropy
14. Spirometer Market- Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium Premium
14.1 Market Share Analysis
14.1.1 Market Share by Country- Key companies
14.1.2 Market Share by Region- Key companies
14.1.3 Market Share at Global Level- Key companies
14.1.4 Best Practices for Companies
15. Spirometer Market- Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
16. Spirometer Market Company Analysis
16.1 Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.4 Smiths Medical
16.5 Medical International Research
16.6 Vyaire Medical
16.8 Geratherm Medical AG
16.9 Progetti srl
16.10 Nihon Kohden Corporation
16.11 Schiller AG
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.