Spirometer Market Overview
The report: “Spirometer Market Forecast (2022-2027)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Spirometer Market.
By Type: Hand-Held, Table-Top.
By Technology: Volume Measurement, Flow Measurement.
By Application: Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Others.
By End-User: Hospitals And Clinics, Home Healthcare, Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of South America), and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America Spirometer Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the increasing predominance of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, and additional respiratory diseases in the North American region.
- Spirometer Market growth is being driven by the rising pervasiveness of respiratory diseases like asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) across the world and the surging inclination towards home healthcare. However, the limited awareness of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) amidst the common population resulting in the restricted application of spirometers for detection is one of the major factors hampering the growth of Spirometer Market.
- Spirometer Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Spirometer Market report.
Spirometer Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For More Details on This Report -
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis – By Type:
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis – By Technology:
Spirometer Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
Surging Applications Of Spirometer For Diagnosis Of Respiratory Diseases Are Projected To Drive The Growth Of Spirometer Market:
Novel Product Launches Involving Spirometer Are Expected To Boost Product Demand:
Spirometers are utilized in the diagnosis of respiratory diseases. In November 2021, Cipla Limited (referred to as Cipla, here afterwards) declared the introduction of Spirofy®, India's earliest pneumotach based portable, wireless Spirometer, on World COPD Day. With this introduction, the firm determines to transform Obstructive Airway Disease (OAD) diagnosis, in line with its initiative to reinforce its position as the lung leader in India. This is a portion of the firm’s #LungAttack campaign that attempts to fuel awareness regarding COPD and inspire early diagnosis. Cipla's Spirofy® is an outcome of 5 years of detailed in-house research by the Integrated Product Development (IPD) team, and it targets to revolutionize Obstructive Airway Disease (OAD) diagnosis in India. This progressive device guarantees soaring outcome precision and individual patient security utilizing Bacterial Viral Filters. Spirofy® is completely wireless with good battery support, making it appropriate for application in outdoor camps, remote areas with power deficiencies, or clearly offering adaptability to specialists and ease of application. The device produces reports in real-time, which can be printed utilizing a portable wireless thermal printer instantaneously, or a pdf version can be shared on the phone. Cipla will engage in the coaching of doctors in the clarification of spirometry outcomes. The novel product launches involving spirometer are therefore driving the growth of the Spirometer Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Lack of Skilled Workforce Is Hampering The Growth Of The Spirometer Market:
Spirometer Industry Outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Spirometer Market. Key companies of this market are:
- MGC Diagnostics Corporation
- NDD Medical Technologies
- nSpire Health Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Smiths Medical
- Vyaire Medical
- SDI Diagnostics
- Fukuda Sangyo
- In November 2021, Royal Philips declared novel AI-enabled innovations in MR imaging introducing at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting (November 23 – December 2, Chicago, USA). Philips’ novel MR portfolio of intelligent combined solutions is planned to speed up MR exams, streamline workflows, make perfect diagnostic quality, and assist in guaranteeing the effectiveness and sustainability of radiology operations. As MR imaging plays an ever-surging role in accuracy diagnosis, radiology departments encounter numerous challenges like workload demands owing to the accumulation of cases issuing from the COVID-19 pandemic, an increasing population of clinically challenging patients, and a global deficiency of skilled technicians.
- In January 2021, Royal Philips declared its presence in the first-ever, all-digital CES 2021, running through Jan. 14. Since the introductory onset of COVID-19 a year ago, healthcare has accomplished an accelerated revolution and expedition of digital health technologies. At the time of CES 2021, Philips will accentuate a rare hybrid view of progressive technology solutions fast-tracking healthcare, moving external to the four walls of the hospital and into the home.
- In September 2020, Royal Philips declared novel techniques to health and healthcare, and the switch to health-at-home, at its virtual consumer health press event. Against the backdrop of COVID-19, the requirement for consumers to remain as healthy as achievable is more appropriate than ever. At the contemporary virtual event, coinciding with IFA 2020, Philips declared extension of its consumer health portfolio with a series of innovations to assist people to keep up health-improving lifestyle practices, and digital opportunities that permit them to remain in touch with their healthcare professionals virtually now that physical doctors’ visits are restricted.
Respiratory Devices Market – Forecast (2022
Report Code: HCR 0369
Market – Forecast (2022 - 2027)
Report Code: HCR 0176
Devices Market – Forecast (2022 - 2027)
Report Code: HCR 32171
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here