Diabetes Care Devices Market Overview
- North America dominated the Diabetes Care Devices Market in 2020 owing to rising number of diabetic population in this region. The Diabetes Care Devices Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Increasing technological advancement in Diabetes Care Devices is set to aid the market growth of the Diabetes Care Devices Market report.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the Diabetes Care Devices market will be provided in the report.
- High price of Diabetes Care Devices is poised to create the hurdles for the Diabetes Care Devices Market.
Diabetes Care Devices Market Segment Analysis – By Product Type
Diabetes Care Devices Market Segment Analysis – By End User
Diabetes Care Devices Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
North America dominated the Diabetes Care Devices market with a major share of 40% in 2020. This is attributed to rising in diabetes patients is mostly owing to a rise in obesity among people, which is caused by poor diets and sedentary lifestyles in this region. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2020 around 34.2 million people in America have diabetes. Furthermore, technological advancement and innovation in diabetes care devices by key players in this region which are contributing to the growth of the market in this region.
However, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to the rising elderly population in this region. Increasing usage of technologically advanced blood glucose devices and rising healthcare expenditure in this region is also increasing the growth of the market in this region.
Diabetes Care Devices Market Drivers
Increasing Introduction of Novel, and Technological Advanced Products by Key Players
Increasing Prevalence of Diabetes across the Globe Owing to Sedentary Lifestyle
Diabetes Care Devices Market Challenges
High Price of Diabetes Care Devices and Issues with Reimbursement for New Technology
Diabetes Care Devices Market Landscape
- Medtronic Plc.
- Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Dexcom Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
- Sanofi AS
- Terumo Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
Diabetes Care Devices Market Development:
- In February 2020, Insulet Corporation partnered with DexCom, Inc. to develop the Omnipod HorizonTM System for automated insulin delivery, which combines Dexcom's trusted tubeless insulin delivery Pod with current and future Dexcom continuous glucose monitoring systems (CGM).