Combined Angiography Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2022-2027
Combined Angiography Market Overview
- Geographically, the North America Combined Angiography Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the state-of-the-art health infrastructure in countries like US and Canada.
- The multitudinous crest in cardiac, neurological, and Kidney ailments is driving the Combined Angiography Market. However, the lack of top-flight professionals in the field is one of the major factors that are said to reduce the growth of the Combined Angiography Market.
- Detailed analysis on the Strength, Weaknesses, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Combined Angiography Market report.
Combined Angiography Market Segment Analysis-By Product type
The Combined Angiography Market based on the Product type can be further segmented into Allura Clarity, INfX-8000C+ CT, Discovery IGS System, Trinias Series MiX Package, MIYABI Angio-CT. The Discovery IGS System segment held the largest share owing to the factors such as the presence of Angiography systems such as IGS 7 which provides liberty of both top-notch imaging along with unrestricted space for functioning in amalgam rooms.
In addition to that, The Discovery IGS System segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 6.4% over the period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to the endorsement from FDA (=US food and drug Administration), preeminent mobility as it is equipped with laser directed placement system, Ship shade images production, authorize envisioning the bodies of patients in 3-Dimension constantly at any stage of diagnoses.
Combined Angiography Market Segment Analysis-By Remedial Areas
The Combined Angiography Market based on the Remedial areas can be further segmented Heart related/Cardiac sicknesses, Brain Ailments, and End-Stage Kidney. The Heart coupled disease segment held the largest share in 2021 owing to the factors such as enormous swell in cardiac sicknesses. Mental depression, Poor ingestion habits are resulting in problems like a heart attack at early ages. Furthermore, as per WHO, 32% of the global deaths are pertaining to cardiovascular diseases, of which 85% were due to heart attacks and stroke.
Similarly, the Cardiac and Kidney ailment segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to an upsurge in cases of people suffering from kidney stones, Following the COVID-19 outbreak and its and influences like poor job loss, loneliness, social anxiety, and other mental health problems have swelled to unprecedented scales, growing population around the globe has stimulated the problems of new viruses.
Combined Angiography Market Segment Analysis-By Geography
The Combined Angiography based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. North America held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2021. The growth in this segment is owing to the factors such as enlarging old age, reduced immunity among people to fight against the bacteria and viruses due to ultra-modern lifestyles of people, surfeit consumption of meat. The old-age population has been growing at a steadfast pace, as for 2020 there were 54 million people above the age of 65, which previously in 2019 were close to 40 million. Owing to the soaring geriatric population, an immunocompromised chunk of the population is expected to increase, thereby sufficing the growth of the market.
Furthermore, North America is estimated to be the fastest-growing segment over the period 2022-2027. Humongous percentage of geriatric population, prevailing cardiac and neurological diseases, On the top of that preeminent health infrastructure (= world-class hospitals and laboratories), and availability of leading technology, Outlandish push of investments into research and development.
Combined Angiography Market Drivers
The advancing technology is Projected to Drive Market Growth.
The increasing elderly population is Expected to Boost Product Demand.
Combined Angiography Market Challenges
Expensive treatments and certain health issues due to procedures and Anticipated to Hamper Market Growth.
Combined Angiography Market Competitive Landscape:
- Philips healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens healthcare
- Esaote SpA
- Pie Medical imaging
- Evena Medical Inc.
- Novadaq technologies Inc.
- On November 9, 2021, Researchers at Australia-based Melbourne’s ARC center have erected the thinnest X-Ray detector in the world which is capable of imaging living cells in real-time. Now the structure and various other characteristics of specimens like wet proteins can be easily analyzed. Additionally, the nanosheets version was used to make the X-ray detector, the research could one day lead to real-time imaging of biological processes at a cellular level.
- On November 8, 2021, Nanox has been an innovative medical imaging technology company, announced the completion of an announced merger with Zebra Medical Vision Ltd, a company that focuses on deep-learning medical imaging analytics company. Zebra is now operating as Nanox AI. The stock deal has been valued at $110 million. The closing of these acquisitions is another step in the path for democratizing the delivery of healthcare. Integrating AI-powered imaging analysis and a global teleradiology solution with our groundbreaking Nanox.ARC technology takes us one step closer to creating a global, connected medical imaging solution with the potential to meaningfully expand the delivery of healthcare.
- On November 4, 2021, A new technological breakthrough has been achieved by researchers as they developed new technology termed, Hierarchical Phase-Contrast Tomography which is capable of imaging an organ of the body up to 1 micron. The EBS is the first high-energy 6 GeV, a four-generation synchrotron source. It provides the brightest source of X-rays in the world, with the spatial coherence required to resolve faint density contrasts at high resolution. Using the EBS, HiP-CT can perform non-destructive 3D scanning of an entire human organ and then zoom down to the cellular level.
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here