Coccidiosis Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2021 - 2026
Coccidiosis Treatment Market Overview
- Asia Pacific dominated the Coccidiosis Treatment Market in 2020 owing to increasing awareness about prevention of coccidiosis treatment among the people in this region. The Coccidiosis Treatment Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Growing research & development activities by market players is set to aid the market growth of the Coccidiosis Treatment Market report.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Coccidiosis Treatment Market report.
- Availability of alternative treatment is poised to create the hurdles for the Coccidiosis Treatment Market.
Coccidiosis Treatment Market Revenue Share, By Geography, 2020(%)
Coccidiosis Treatment Market - By Drug Type
Coccidiosis Treatment Market - By Infected Animal Species
Coccidiosis Treatment Market - By Geography
Asia Pacific dominated the Coccidiosis Treatment market with a major share of 39% in 2020. This is attributed to the increasing disposable income of the people in developing countries and rising consumption of meat in this region. Over the next ten years, Asia's meat consumption is predicted to increase by 2.7 million tonne. Furthermore, growing awareness treatment of coccidiosis among the people which are contributing to the growth of the market in this region.
Coccidiosis Treatment Market Drivers
Increasing Livestock Population which is infected by Coccidiosis
Growing Demand of Anticoccidiosis Drugs in Poultry for the Treatment
Coccidiosis Treatment Market Challenges
Availability of other alternative drugs and Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices
Coccidiosis Treatment Market Landscape
- Bayer Health Care
- Zoetis, Inc
- Norvatis Animal Healthcare
- Smartvet Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
- Merck Animal Health
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- In October 2020, Huvepharma launched Monimax, new coccidiosis control product in Europe. The new product is proven coccidiosis control solution and now available in Europe.