Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Overview
The report: “Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Forecast (2022-2027)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market.
By Product Type: Basic Anesthesia Monitor, Integrated Anesthesia Workstation, Advanced Anesthesia Monitor (Gas Monitor, Standalone Capnography Monitor, Monitors For Depth Of Anesthesia, MRI Compatible Anesthesia Monitor), Others.
By End User: Hospitals And Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Nursing Homes, Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of South America), and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the surging count of surgeries, which in turn, has elevated the awareness amidst surgeons towards the advantages provided by anesthesia monitoring devices including capnography monitors in the North American region.
- Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market growth is being driven by the launch of different novel supervising techniques, like supervising the depth of anesthesia and goal-directed fluid therapy and the application of devices like capnography monitors. However, in the beginning, stage of the pandemic, owing to the increasing cases of COVID-19, all hospitals, worldwide, had called off they are scheduled and elective surgeries and the stoppage of surgical procedures is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market.
- Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market report.
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segment Analysis – By Product Type:
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segment Analysis – By End User:
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
Monitoring Devices Market - Drivers
Surging Applications Of Capnography Monitors Are Projected To Drive The Growth Of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market:
Soaring Applications Of Anaesthetic Gas Monitors Are Expected To Boost The Demand Of Anesthesia Monitoring Devices:
Anesthesia is quite a low-risk activity. Presently, only one in every two-hundred-thousand patients will lose their life owing to a reaction to anesthesia. The advantages of anesthesia for nearly all surgical procedures far override any hazards. Anaesthetic gas monitors are devices that can be either standalone or attached to Patient Multi-Parameter Monitors. They are generally established in the Operating rooms of hospitals or Surgery Centers. The Anaesthesia Gas monitor is utilized to designate the agent being utilized and to quantify the quantity of the agent. The acquired information is displayed with waveforms and alphanumeric on the display monitor. The Poet IQ is a standalone Anaesthesia Gas Monitor. The IQ undoubtedly recognizes and measures inspired and expired CO2, O2, N2O, and the five anesthetic agents. This system is effortless to utilize and has superior performance. It utilizes side steam technology for gas sampling and automatically concludes agent ID. The soaring applications of anesthetic gas monitors are therefore driving the growth of the Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Monitoring Devices Market – Challenges
Limitations Of Gas Monitors Are Hampering The Growth Of The Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market:
While anesthesia has favorable statistics like only one in every ten thousand patients being genuinely allergic to the anesthesia medication utilized to calm them, there are limitations of application of gas monitors. Gas monitors can assess either a single gas or multiple gases and are categorized into two general classes: mainstream and sidestream. Though anesthesia providers can utilize mainstream monitors, the enormous majority of monitors in the present application are sidestream. Sidestream monitors deflect gas blends from the breathing circuit by means of a continuous pump. The sample gas (usually 50-250 mL/min) is either turned to the breathing circuit or discharged into the gas scavenger system. The exhaust from a sidestream monitor must be linked to one of these outflow sources. With the exception of a real emergency, it should never be permitted to empty into the room air. Mainstream monitors assess the gas of interest directly in the breathing circuit, normally including a disposable cuvette and a reusable sensor cell. The principal disadvantages are that mainstream monitors are only capable of assessing one gas and there is a possibility for interference brought about by moisture accumulating in the cuvette. These issues are thus hampering the growth of the Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market.
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Industry Outlook:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and regional expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices Market. Key companies of this market are:
- Masimo Corporation
- Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd.
- Infinium Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic plc,
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Dragerwerk AG & CO. KGaA
- Heyer Medical AG
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- In September 2021, Masimo Corporation MASI currently accepted the CE mark and commercially introduced the single-patient-use adhesive rainbow SuperSensor in Europe. The SuperSensor is compatible for application with both Masimo and third-party monitors with Masimo rainbow technology inside. The comprehensive, multi-purpose, and handy SuperSensor uses 12 LEDs to concurrently offer 12 blood component parameters noninvasively and continually — all on the identical single-patient-use adhesive sensor, which is an industry earliest.
- In January 2021, Masimo declared Dual SET® Pulse Oximetry for Root®, a greatly versatile patient monitoring and connectivity hub. The earliest utilization of Dual SET® Oximetry is a considerable improvement to Masimo SET®-guided critical congenital heart disease (CCHD) screening, with the CE marking and European introduction of the Masimo SET® MOC-9® module and the inclusion of the Eve™ CCHD Newborn Screening Application for Root. Together, this integrated solution improves the automatization of newborn screenings utilizing Dual SET® Oximetry: two concurrent assessments of oxygen saturation (SpO2) at pre-and post-ductal sites by the instinctive Eve application, personalized to align with a hospital’s CCHD screening protocol.
- In August 2020, Masimo Corp. currently disclosed its UniView: 60 platform, which offers clinicians vital patient reminders and advisories in a clean, short display external of every patient’s room. UCI Medical Center pronounced that it redistributed the product in its novel intense care unit, “as part of its vision of the hospital of the future” and its “longstanding commitment to patient safety” during the product declaration. Masimo Chief Executive Joe Kiani pronounced that he was pleased to perceive the product introduction “at one of our excellent local institutions.”
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare Market reports, please click here