Surgical Rejuvenation Market Overview
Surgical Rejuvenation Market size is estimated to reach $5.8 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Surgical rejuvenation is a medical technique targeted at the practical turnabout of the aging procedure or repair of injured tissue with novel tissue. Aging is an assortment of breakage to macromolecules, cells, tissues, and organs. If any of that injuries can be repaired, the result is rejuvenation. Surgical techniques for rejuvenation are typically carried out for the face, skin, vagina, eye, hand. Facial rejuvenation is a non-invasive or minimally invasive cosmetic treatment (frequently performed over several sessions). The treatment targets to re-develop skin elasticity and assist in conserving a youthful presence on the face and neck region. Facial rejuvenation surgery is carried out by beauty clinics, hospitals, and full-service spas. The procedure is backed by the monitoring of a dermatologist and plastic surgeons. Photorejuvenation utilizes light and laser therapy to rejuvenate the skin and provide it with a completely unwrinkled and younger appearance. There are two kinds of broadband light utilized in photo-rejuvenation procedures: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Light Emitting Diode (LED). Both kinds pass through deep inside the skin to excite dormant skin cells while boosting novel collagen and elastin to establish. Rhytidectomy, also termed facelift, is a surgical process that targets to rejuvenate facial soft tissues to accomplish a more youthful and agreeable appearance. Also termed blepharoplasty surgery, the eyelid lift is an intensely adjustable facial rejuvenation process planned to effectively improve the eyelids and complete appearance of areas about the eyes.
The surging affordability and heightened knowledge of novel innovative and less painful treatments are set to drive the Surgical Rejuvenation Market. The soaring demand for cosmetic treatments including facial rejuvenation surgery is set to propel the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market during the forecast period 2022-2027. This represents the Surgical Rejuvenation Industry Outlook.
The report: “Surgical Rejuvenation Market Forecast (2022-2027)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market.
By Type: Facial Rejuvenation (Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Facial
Implants, Neck Lift, Brow Lift), Vaginal Rejuvenation (Vaginoplasty,
Labiaplasty), Skin Rejuvenation (Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments,
By End User: Hospitals And Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dermatological Clinics, Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of South America), and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America Surgical Rejuvenation Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the surging technical developments in medicine and surgery field including facial rejuvenation surgery in the North American region.
- Surgical Rejuvenation Market growth is being driven by the heightening acceptance of minimally invasive surgical procedures like facial rejuvenation surgery. However, the dearth of standardized regulations is resulting in the advent of many regional firms in both the developed and developing regions and the absence of documented and authorized product efficiency are some of the major factors hampering the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market.
- Surgical Rejuvenation Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Surgical Rejuvenation Market report.
Surgical Rejuvenation Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Surgical Rejuvenation Market Segment Analysis – By Type:
The Surgical Rejuvenation Market based on type can be further segmented into Facial Rejuvenation, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Skin Rejuvenation, and Others. The Facial Rejuvenation Segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the surging application of facial rejuvenation surgery worldwide for a more youthful and refreshing appearance. Facial rejuvenation treatment can decrease surgical, acne, and traumatic scars. The soaring benefits of facial rejuvenation treatment like diminished wrinkles and fine lines, decrease in the size of expanded pores, and decreased rosacea and redness are further propelling the growth of the Facial Rejuvenation segment.
Furthermore, the Vaginal Rejuvenation segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the extensive application of vaginal rejuvenation to treat different vaginal issues that happen after the birth of a child or owing to the aging process apart from the heightened application of facial rejuvenation surgery.
Surgical Rejuvenation Market Segment Analysis – By End User:
The Surgical Rejuvenation Market based on end-user can be further segmented into Hospitals And Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dermatological Clinics, and Others. The Hospitals And Clinics Segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the effortless accessibility of knowledgeable plastic surgeons and surging government funding towards hospitals. Facial Rejuvenation Surgery is performed extensively in hospitals and clinics. The proliferating financing of the private sector in the healthcare industry is further propelling the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the Dermatological Clinics segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the surging progress in surgical treatments involving cosmetic dermatology in conjunction with the heightened application of facial rejuvenation surgery.
Surgical Rejuvenation Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
The Surgical Rejuvenation Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World. North America held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2021. The growth of this region is owing to the surging establishment of non-invasive and less painful surgeries in the North American region. Facial rejuvenation surgery is widely performed as facelifts and neck lifts. The heightening count of vaginal treatments and the expanding acceptance of novel technology is further propelling the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market in the North American region.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR rate over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to factors like proliferating development and the burgeoning healthcare industry in the Asia-Pacific region. The existence of an enormous patient population in conjunction with the augmented application of facial rejuvenation surgery is further fuelling the progress of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Surging Applications Of Facial Rejuvenation Surgery Are Projected To Drive The Market Growth:
Currently, cosmetic anti-aging processes have acquired mainstream approval. While numerous women begin with less invasive treatments, like injections and dermal fillers, at some point, certain women contemplate facial rejuvenation surgery, or a face-lift, for longer-lasting and more impressive outcomes. A face-lift is a technique to lift and constrict sagging skin on the face and neck. Surgeons carry out the surgery in the operating room while the patient is frequently entirely asleep under general anesthesia. At the time of the technique, surgeons make limited incisions around the earlobes to assist in concealing any surgical scarring, which is minimum. They lift and pull back loose facial and neck skin and connective tissue, eliminating surplus skin prior to closure of the incisions. The technique attends to issues, like:
- Jowls that occur on the jawline
- Loose neck skin
- Nasolabial folds, also known as marionette lines, between the nose and mouth
- Midface drooping
- Double chin
In comparison with injections that last anywhere from eight months to two years, a face-lift generally lasts for numerous years. The surging applications of Facial Rejuvenation Surgery are therefore fuelling the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Soaring Innovations Involving Surgical Rejuvenation Are Expected To Boost The Demand Of Surgical Rejuvenation:
The Innovations Lift™ was planned with the current active individual’s lifestyle in mind. It is an office-based facial rejuvenation surgery which is a mini facelift technique planned to take off years in a matter of minutes. The technique is carried out in the office utilizing local anesthesia, comparable to the medicines utilized by dentists. Owing to the technique being less invasive than classic facelift methods, downtime is reduced and patients return to their everyday actions fast. The benefit to the Innovations Lift™ is that it can be integrated with additional facial rejuvenation techniques to generate a more complete facial makeover. Numerous additional techniques can also be performed under local anesthesia inclusive of eyelid surgery, facial resurfacing, and even brow lifting in suitable patients. The soaring innovations involving Surgical Rejuvenation are therefore driving the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Surgical Rejuvenation Market Challenges
Limitations Of Vaginal Rejuvenation Are Hampering The Growth Of The Surgical Rejuvenation Market:
With any surgical technique, there is some risk associated. The risk of something potentially going wrong is a determinant that requires to be considered. Also, the cost determinant requires to be examined. A vaginal rejuvenation surgery can be in the $7,000 range. Certain women would be inclined to opt for a natural technique of toning their vaginal walls rather than enduring this costly technique. Regarding full vaginal rejuvenation surgery, there is a much greater series in costs. This is owing to every technique being rare and relies completely on how much the vagina requires to be tightened. It may be anticipated to pay between $2,000 and $10,000 for vaginal rejuvenation surgery. These issues are thus hampering the growth of the Surgical Rejuvenation Market.
Surgical Rejuvenation Industry Outlook
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and regional expansions are key strategies adopted by players in this market. Surgical Rejuvenation top 10 companies include:
- Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Mentor Worldwide LLC (J&J Medical Devices)
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Gal derma S/A
- Alma Lasers
- Strax Rejuvenation
- Fibrocell Science, Inc.
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- In April 2021, Lumenis Ltd. declared that the FDA has allotted De Novo authorization for Lumenis' most novel IPL device for enhancing signs of dry eye ailment owing to meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD). Dry eye ailment is a typical ailment that brings about dry, gritty, burning, tired eyes and fluctuating vision. Around 16 million Americans have been diagnosed, and twice as many may be undiagnosed with dry eye.
- In July 2021, Lumenis declared the introduction of an all-inclusive worldwide educational platform termed MOSES HoLEP University that will allow urologists to provide their patients' holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) with MOSES, the gold-standard treatment for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH). By making HoLEP training accessible to any urologist at any time, the program will close an educational crack. While interest in the process is broadening by 8% to 12% per year, opportunities for coaching remain restricted owing to limited hospital foot traffic and travel at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In July 2020, Lumenis Ltd., declared the introduction of MOSES 2.0, the next generation of the versatile, patented MOSES platform that is reinventing urology care. MOSES 2.0 banks on the already clinically approved benefits of the MOSES technology platform to continue to push the boundaries in terms of process results, effectiveness, and economics. Initially discharged in 2017, the MOSES technology is planned to considerably enhance the effectiveness of urinary stones and augment prostate (BPH) processes by making perfect the laser energy transmission.