Voltage Sensor Market Research Scope
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Voltage Sensor market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of voltage sensors market, and their specific applications in different industries.
Voltage Sensor Market Report: Industry Coverage
Types of Voltage Sensors: Electronic, Hall Effect Technology and Others
Applications of Voltage Sensors: Power (Generation, Transmission, Distribution), Railway (Main and Auxiliary Converters, Battery Chargers, Choppers, Substations & Others), Industrial (Machineries, Motor Protection Systems & Others), Telecommunication (Data Centers, Servers, Base Stations & Others), Consumer Electronics (Inverters, UPS, & Others) and Others
The Voltage Sensor market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Americas
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe
- APAC: China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW): The Middle East and Africa
Voltage Sensor Market Key Players Perspective
Secheron Hasler Group has its headquarters at Switzerland. Recently, in October 2018, it launched TMS new voltage sensor at INNOTRANS. TMS is a scalable platform dedicated to rolling stock applications and used for different functions including traction control, vehicle protection, and energy metering.
Some of the other key players mentioned in this report are Eaton Corporation plc, ABB Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Altea B.V., and Arteche Group.
Voltage Sensor Market Trends
- The advancements in technology is leading to price reduction in smart digital solutions, making it feasible to implement sensor technology in the grid to help improve operational efficiencies. Development of high and medium voltage sensors for measuring filters, systems, and bushing has been emerging in the recent years.
- The impending availability of data services based on 5G network technology will provide online access to more data, even faster. This will require 5G infrastructure installed at data centers, with a major focus on micro-datacenters, whose lower capacities but higher numbers would be sufficient to support more distributed cloud infrastructure. All this will lead to better voltage sensors for optimizing assets.
- In many applications, UPS plays a mission critical role, where the loss of power is not an option. Voltage sensors play a key role in controlling the output current accurately to ensure efficiency, and manage charging and discharging cycles to ensure longer battery life.