Urinary Tract Infections is a test of urine to detect and manage a wide range of disorders, such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease and diabetes. Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people regarding urinary tract infections, increasing government initiatives across the globe, growing prevalence of kidney diseases and urinary tract infections, rising healthcare expenditure are the prime growth drivers of the urinary tract infections market. In addition, emergence of portable and battery-operated urinary tract infections devices, and increase in adoption of urinary tract infections in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the urinary tract infections market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and stringent government regulations are the key restraints for the urinary tract infections market.
Geographically, North America dominated the urinary tract infections market, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing aging population, rise in consumer awareness, increasing prevalence of diseases, such as diabetes, kidney diseases, and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, clinical laboratories segment has the highest market share in the urinary tract infections market due to higher procedure volumes.
This report identifies the urinary tract infections market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the urinary tract infections market.
This report segments the urinary tract infections market on the basis of drug type, test type, indication, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Urinary Tract Infections Market, By Drug Type: Penicillin & Combinations, Quinolones, Cephalosporin, Aminoglycoside Antibiotics, Sulphonamides, Azoles and Amphotericin B, Tetracycline, Nitrofurans, and Other
- Urinary Tract Infections Market, By Test Type: Biochemical Urinary Tract Infections, Microscopic Urinary Tract Infections, and Flow Cytometric Urinary Tract Infections
- The report has focused study on urinary tract infections market by basis of indication such as: Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Recurring Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection, and Neurogenic Bladder Infections
- The report has focused study on urinary tract infections market by basis of end-user such as: Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Home Healthcare, Research, and Academics
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the urinary tract infections market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Urit Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
- Roche Diagnostics (A Division of F. Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd.)
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)