Superflux light-emitting diode (LED) also known as Spider or Piranha LEDs is a rectangular package of LEDs having four pins for applications into PCBs, automotive and few other industries. Growing demand for the PCBs and favourable properties of superflux LEDs is expected to remain key growth drivers of superflux LEDs during the period of study.
This report identifies the superflux LEDs market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to superflux LEDs market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated superflux LEDs market driven by higher demand and presence of large number of electronics manufacturers in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest market for superflux LEDs in 2015. However, expanding electronics industrial base, increasing demand of electronics products in developing nations of the Asia-Pacific is expected to make region fastest growing regional market during the period of study.
This report segments superflux LEDs market on the basis of color, size type, viewing angle, applications, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of color this report on superflux LEDs market is segmented as follows, covering all major colors of the superflux LEDs as follows: Red, Green, White, Blue and Others
- This report on superflux LEDs also covers in detail various size segments of superflux LEDs, some of the major size segments covered in the report are 3 mm, 5 mm, Flat Top LEDs
- This report on superflux LEDs also covers in detail various end users of superflux LEDs, some of the major end users covered in the report are Power Source, Electricity Polarity, Safety & Health and Others
- This report on superflux LEDs also covers in detail various applications of superflux LEDs, some of the major applications covered in the report are Lighting, Light Source for Machine Vision System, Energy Consumption, Data Communication, Signs & Indicators, Others
- This report on superflux LEDs also covers in detail various viewing angles of superflux LEDs, some of the major viewing angles covered in the report are 40 Degrees, 70 Degrees, 90 Degrees, 120 Degrees
- This report on superflux LEDs has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Sony Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Kaktronics Dr.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.