This report covers key aspects of the hair colorants market globally the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global hair color market for 2018-2023.Data is provided for market value and volume by category, company, brand market shares, distribution channels and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
What are Hair Colorants?
Hair Colorants otherwise called Hair Color or Hair Shading is the sub-portion of the general classification of hair care items. Hair colorant items add to more than one-fifth of the worldwide hair care advertise. Hair care extensively incorporates few sorts of items. These incorporate cleanser, hair shading, hair conditioner, hair styling items and hair oil. The pattern of hair care has been developing in the form business because of the worldwide maturing populace base.
Applications of Hair Colorants:
Hair Colorants are used for hair conditioning. It is also used for coloring and bleaching the hair. It also helps in removal of natural color or add new color or accomplish both. Hair dye is used to emphasize the importance of appearance for cosmetic purpose. Hair colorants are applied on both off-scalp and on-scalp. There are few off-scalp coloring techniques can be applied such as foiling, cap, balayage, dipping or tip dyeing. Hair coloring can also applied on the scalp for a more solid level of coverage. There are few methods on-scalp coloring methods such as root touch—up, all-over color, block coloring.
Trends in Hair Colorants Market:
- The market for Hair Colorants is growing significantly, increase in demand for hair colorants is expected to drive the global hair colorants.
- The Asia-Pacific Hair colorants market is competitive with many domestic and international brands occupying a significant share of the market. New product launch focused on herbal and natural ingredients to promote hair growth is the key strategy adopted by players.
- Graphene, a naturally black material, could provide a new strategy for dyeing hair in difficult-in-create dark shades. And because it’s a conductive material, hair dyed with graphene might also be less prone to statically flyaway. Researchers have put it to the test. They used sheets of graphene to make a natural dye that adheres to the surface of the hair.
- A new test is done with real hair strands gives us information on the lastingness of hair colorations. Measurements following the use of advanced weathering equipment can be used to examine the resistance to fading due to sunlight, washing and rubbing of hair colorations.
Key Players in Hair Colorants Market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the market are Henkel, Kao Corporation, L’Oreal, Coty, Combe Incorporated, Revlon, Avon products, Inc., Godrej Consumer Product Ltd. among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Hair Colorants Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Hair Colorants Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Hair Colorants Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Hair Colorants Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Hair Colorants Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Hair Colorants Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Hair Colorants Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Hair Colorants Market – By Product Type(Market Size - $Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Hair Colorants Market – By Nature(Market Size - $Million / $Billion)
9.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
9.3. Product Segment Analysis
9.5. In Organic
10. Hair Colorants– By Distribution Channel(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
10.3. Product Segment Analysis
10.3.1. Online Market
10.3.2. Specialty Stores
10.3.3. Departmental Stores
10.3.4. Hypermarket / Supermarkets
11. Hair Colorants- By Form (Market Size - $Million / $Billions)
11.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
11.3. Product Segment Analysis
11.3.1. Powder Form
11.3.2. Liquid Form
11.3.3. Cream Form
12. Hair Colorants- By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Hair Colorants Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
12.3. Hair Colorants- South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
12.5. Hair Colorants- Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
12.7. Hair Colorants– APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
188.8.131.52. Hong Kong
184.108.40.206. Rest of APAC
12.9. Hair Colorants– Middle East Segment and Africa Segment Research
12.10. Middle East & Africa Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.10.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.10.2. Revenue and Trend Analysis
12.10.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.10.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.10.5. Middle East Segment Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia
12.10.6. Africa Segment Analysis
18.104.22.168. South Africa
22.214.171.124. Rest of Middle East & Africa
13. Hair Colorants Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Hair Colorants Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practices for companies
15. Hair Colorants Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Hair Colorants Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.3. Kao Corporation
16.6. Combe Incorporated
16.8. Avon products Inc.
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Hair Colorants Market -Appendix
18. Hair Colorants Market -Methodology Premium
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends